Inturrupted Battles

90 Human Warlock
You know what I'm talking about,

You have a pet caught, you just have one last one to defeat...

Suddenly some random mob attacks you, the battle ends.

You don't get to keep what you caught, you don't get the xp for your pets, your pets retain any damage/deaths from the battle, & now you're being attacked by stupid frikkin' mobs.

Why?

Why is this able to even happen?

Even if it's a very, very, very low leveled aggressive mob, it can attack you & end the battle.

Why!?!

Please Blizzard, please get rid of the battle interrupts!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I phase out when I do pet battles. How are you getting interrupted? Mobs walk right through me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/05/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Selenora
I phase out when I do pet battles. How are you getting interrupted? Mobs walk right through me.

I don't know!

But every once in a while, I suddenly get attacked & the battle ends.

It's really getting on my nerves.

I can put up with bugs, heck one of my achievements is bugged right now... but I can live with it.

This though, no.

I don't take kindly to things keeping me from getting mini pets. >:l
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It used to happen to me all the time, but since the latest hotfixes, it only happens when I have a permanent combat pet out, like a hunter or warlock pet.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
10/05/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Killercaitie

I don't know!

But every once in a while, I suddenly get attacked & the battle ends.

It's really getting on my nerves.

I can put up with bugs, heck one of my achievements is bugged right now... but I can live with it.

This though, no.

I don't take kindly to things keeping me from getting mini pets. >:l

Got your pet out? I believe Hunter/lock pets don't phase properly like the player character and if they engage mob they cause you to exit the pet fight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The only time this ever happens to me is if the alliance attack me.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
This happens to me on my hunter if I have my hunter pet out, very annoying. Hope it will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
45 Pandaren Monk
10/05/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Zeti
I've never had this issue, I've even watched an Alliance shaman fly into a Horde quest hub and battle mostly uninterrupted(Shuriken Toss is too much fun >.>). I have heard people saying that while their characters get phased out their pets don't, could it be your demons?

Makes sense since it has only happened to me on my Unholy Death Knight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]