Best/favorite anti-hero.

90 Draenei Warrior
For those that don't know, an anti-hero is someone that isn't just good or evil, but rather someone that works mainly for their own personal goals. When they do choose a side, it's always temporary, and usually go back to their own side when everything is said and done. In this thread, you may choose who you think is the best or who is your favorite.

As for me, I pick Wario. Why? 2 reasons: 1) I just always liked him. 2) D'oh I missed!
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Paladin
darth vader, he is! look at the (ugh) prequels to find out!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
LeBron James
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Magus from Chrono Trigger, by far.

He's cold, ruthless, shows no mercy whatsoever, and will not hesitate to speak his mind, regardless of what anyone else thinks of him. But at the same time, he's not inherently evil; he's just alone and, deep down, scared. He does things his way, whether it is for good or evil. Just so long as he gets what he wants.

"If the future is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to die... I must simply laugh!" - Magus, Chrono Trigger.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My favorite is definitely The Illusive Man from Mass Effect (2 and 3).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/07/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Fishmoose
My favorite is definitely The Illusive Man from Mass Effect (2 and 3).

I feel like he's far too overtly villainous to call an anti-hero, especially by ME3. I guess it's slightly ambiguous, but his methods and goals strike me as far too racist and harmful to others to be anything but villainous.

As for my favorite anti-hero, probably Deadpool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I guess in Mass Effect 2 he's closer to an anti-hero whereas in Mass Effect 3 he's closer to a villain, but the final scene on the Citadel with him paints him as more of a victim of the true villains than a true villain himself, but that's just my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
LeLouch Vi Britannia from Code Geass. My favorite anime and thats mainly because how much I love this character.

I love how cold and calculating he typically is and the false charade he gives most of those around him. Even when at the heart of it at all he still cares about his friends.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/08/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Hiroran
LeLouch Vi Britannia

Definitely in my top list. There aren't that many villains who can successfully fill the role of protagonist and remain as likable as he does.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Surely there must be others who have appreciation for anti-heroes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]