[H] <In Another Castle> 10man recruiting

90 Pandaren Priest
In Another Castle is a focused 10 man Heroic raiding guild on Saurfang (Oceanic) running during New Zealand friendly times, 6-9pm ST Wed/Thurs/Sun (with a Monday option for progression) and we are looking to bolster our roster for Mists.

IAC has a history of clearing all Heroic content while still current and we intend to continue this into Mists as we push for server first kills. During Cata cleared:
T11 - 13/13 HM
T12 - 7/7 HM
T13 - 8/8 HM

We are currently recruiting for a warlock, although any exceptional app will be considered.

Our group contains a fairly even mix of Australian and New Zealand players (and unfortunately one from Canadia...) who have significant raiding skill and experience. Our officers Zuzum, Soul and Talvir have been running raids for years and are leading the charge in Mists.

We have high standards for our raiders and expect people to learn quickly from mistakes.

IAC accomplished server first T11, narrowly missed server first T12 (~3%) and were slightly delayed by class balance on spine and madness when finishing up T13. If you can make a positive contribution as we push hard for the top spot, talk to us straight away!

Apply at http://anothercastle.chron.ws, or pst an officer in-game for more info.
Edited by Cheyu on 10/6/2012 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bumpin for ranged deeps

6/6 down with a fill in, come be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Grats on 6/6!
Good to see more competition for hard modes next week :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am Deathswings, and I approve this post
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for a pally tank with ret off spec
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A Poledon :O
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for leashes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
3/6H and we are not currently recruiting~~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
grats on garajal!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thanks!

My favorite heroic so far, took us a long time to squeeze the required DPS out of our raid. Feeling slightly behind the ball on loot, somehow 90 coins doesn't seem worth 85g 50s.

Dislike that they added a system than can add loot to a groups total pool via RNG.. Having a set amount and trying to utilize it best is one thing, running alt raids is dedication and takes a lot of organization and time, this is just too RNG for me at these early stages.

How you guys feeling about new content this reset!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for Frost DK #1 parse on Elegon normal by 9k dps and top 8 for every other boss.

Shame logs are private I need a bigger epeen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
you wouldnt be no.1 anyways, There are so many guilds with private parses these days.

Pls get on my lvl.

kthxbai
Reply Quote
http://tinyurl.com/8lagpef

promise not screamer
Edited by Potato on 10/30/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/29/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Laurisa
my lvl

Piloted of the Vaults?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Freelancer of the OP class!

A single class can make that much of a diff on an end boss!? Who would have thought! -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]