I upgraded but my screen says Im still in cat

90 Pandaren Mage
Cataclysm, how do I get to MOP..I did the digital download and activated it..
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Death Knight
Along with many others, I bought the digital Expansion set from Walmart. Followed the instructions and downloaded the game client. Account manager says MOP is installed but game itself isn't upgraded. Would love to know how to fix this problem.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
From reading Im supposed to have a quest show up on my quest log to enter Mop, I don't see any new quests on this character..Im able to start a Monk and run around mop but not my 85 mage
Edited by Bugaloou on 10/6/2012 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I've given both of these a little nudge, see if things resolve on your next login.

Papa, yours may still not show up as a Deluxe Edition - but if your mount and pet show up, showing Standard Edition is a current display issue from those using those particular cards.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Thanks for answering my help call but your nudge didn't work, Im still stuck in Cat with no new quests to enter MOP..Tol Barad is quite empty now and Im getting lonely
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Now I can't log in at all, my character is stuck in Cat even though I payed for the upgrade to mop and now I can't even log into cat...This sucks I want a refund
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Do you realize there was just a server reset, your not the only 1 having the problem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]