How do I get to the Dread Waste?

90 Undead Mage
I'm pretty sure I've done all the required quest in the Valley of the Four Winds because I have searched the whole area and not seen a single quest giver. I've also got the achev for doing all the quest in that zone. Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
You do not get to the Dread Wastes from 4 Winds. You get there from Townlong Steppes in a few places, the flight master in Kun Lai that is near the entrance to Townlong, and your faction's "city" in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Each of these places gives a quest to the Bowmistress on top of the wall.

If you want to just walk into the Dread Wastes you can swim around from Krasarang. You can even go to the bottom of the wall where the Bowmistress is, and use the rope to get up to her. And if you want you can jump down off the wall into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to get to the new faction "cities" and make them your hearth. At lower levels though, Blizzard does some wacky things with flight points, etc. but that is another issue.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
On my warlock : I just used eye of kilrogg to put a portal on top of the wall and teleported up.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
I went swimming around the wall. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I did the same thing. Just hit 90 myself!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I had a friend two-seater-taxi my alts to the bowmistress location. Then I found out the breadcrumb giver under the Shrine gives you that flightpath automatically.

This one just flew there since I got to 90 halfway thru Kun-Lai. =P
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
I just went up the wall from Shado-Pan Fallback in southern Kun-Lai Summit, and just walked straight there! :) easy easy easy
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Hunter
there should have been a very long quest chain that lead there there a flight path also after you free there leaders
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]