Transmute spec quest a joke.

90 Tauren Death Knight
Really... 4 living steel to get the spec and have the quest npc take it away from you.

To put this in context, 4 living steel is required for the new jewelcrafting mount and on my server living steel is 1500g each.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
DPS
Thats why you get it at the end of an xpac when the mats are cheap for whatever you need to buy.

If you had done at the end of cata you woulda been fine.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thats why you get it at the end of an xpac when the mats are cheap for whatever you need to buy.

If you had done at the end of cata you woulda been fine.

I started playing WoW again at the beginning of MoP, I quit last september. Kind of sucks that I didn't know this...
Edited by Dezzil on 10/6/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
DPS
I'd recommend just doing a daily cooldown every day for 4 days. farm the mats if you have a miner.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so 4 living steal is to much cost for a 15% chance to get a free living steel every time you transmute it? Id say the cost of the quest is grossly under what it should cost.

do your transmute every day you will easily make it back and more, if you arnt gonna do it often...then just skip the mastery its not going to benefit you that much anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I haven't gone to get xmute spec for pandaria, but my old burning crusade toons with it proc trillium and living steel out the wazoo.

what's the issue? did you just not have xmute spec from back in the day?
Edited by Crimsonmage on 10/6/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/06/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Wydra
I'd recommend just doing a daily cooldown every day for 4 days. farm the mats if you have a miner.
Whether you farm it or buy it makes no difference, in all cases the gold is there. It's either actual, or potential.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
That is why you go transmute before that change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Where do you get this quest from?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
With the amount xmute alchs are making right now via daily cds and xmuting primal diamonds, id get right on it either way. 6k is well worth the potential coin made if meta gems r selling anything like my server (1800 a pop).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]