[H] Stay Free (2/12N) is recruiting.

90 Pandaren Priest
Stay Free is a 10man raiding guild composed of friends who have been raiding since vanilla. We're currently looking for some quality players to round out our roster, so if you're looking for a strong guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST then we may be the right guild for you.

A bit of our history from our website:
In Wrath, we grew tired of the disappointing progression and sloppy management of our old guild, so a handful of us decided to break off and form our own 10man guild for Cata. Despite a rough start in T11 due to an abysmal recruitment pool, we managed to climb through the server ranks and into the top 10. By Firelands we were in the top 3 and continued to be competitive in Dragon Soul before taking a hiatus. Now we're back for Mists and eager to get into some competitive raiding. We're new to Zul'jin and we're looking to make a name for ourselves on our new home.

Opportunities are available to join us on a raid night to see what we're all about. Just get in touch. We're currently looking for a tank and a healer (or dps).

Interested in joining or learning more? Feel free to contact Mibz in-game to hear more about us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Edited by Barbs on 3/29/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump.

First raid night last night, killed first two bosses, had Garajal to 15%.

Still recruiting same classes/specs as in the first post!

Yep. We only have 1 raid slot left and we're looking for one of the classes in the first post.
Edited by Barbs on 11/10/2012 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Update:

We downed the first boss of HoF Tuesday and we're still looking to fill our last spot.

We're still looking for the classes in the first post. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Edited by Barbs on 11/10/2012 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Update:

We finally got around to clearing MSV and quickly downed the 2nd boss in HoF, so now we're 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF.

We expanding recruitment to a healer of any class or spec and an ele shaman. Just know how to push your buttons and we'll accommodate you.
Edited by Barbs on 11/14/2012 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A bit of an update.

We're 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 1/4 ToES and searching for a healer (holy pally preferred), a tank, and a DPS. Feel free to get in touch with me if interested.
Edited by Barbs on 1/16/2013 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We're still looking for a good tank and healer to finish up our core group as we get ready for HMs and 5.2. If you're interested but would like to see us in action first then get in touch with me and we'll arrange a spot for you in one of our raids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thanks to some great recruitment recently we are now 16/16N and going to start HM MSV tonight. We have 1 spot left, preferably for a holy pally but any exceptional healer will certainly be considered. Get in touch with me and we'll set you up with a spot in one of our farm raids so you can see what we're all about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump. Still seeking a strong pally healer and a MW monk. If you're interested we may be able to arrange a spot for you in one of our farm runs to see what we're like. Contact with me in-game via mail, whisper, or realID (see main post).

Our trial runs have a pretty consistent record of people immediately dropping their guild and joining us by the end of the night, so expect us to charm the heck out of you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
3/16H cleared. Looking for a holy pally/MW monk and a rDPS as we get ready for 5.2. Trial runs available, just get in touch with me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump. Just looking for a good rDPS to join us as we get ready for 5.2! Trial run available tonight so hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hiya party people! Stay Free is currently looking for a Tank and a Healer or a dps for Throne of Thunder.

We are currently 2/12 normal. Please send me a mail in game if you are interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]