I Have a Confession to Make...

90 Orc Warrior

Well guess what Bird? I have one also, and it is better than yours. *middle finger*

Quote of the century.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I too hate druids with a burning passion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I can sympathize completely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Ràger
Well guess what Druid. I have one also, and it is better than yours. *middle finger*

lol.

But yeah, that's the advantage they get and the disadvantage we get. Not much can be done if anything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Haha, I love this thread! ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i sense much win in this thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Then why not make a druid to farm herbs? Also..yeah i was there in BC and that whole "jack of all trades and master of none" stuff sucked...badly. Because we could do a lot of stuff...it was never good to be brought for dungeons and raids. I was so happy when blizzard moved to the whole "bring the player not the class".

also in case this turns into the usual "nerf flight form" stuff...nerf crusader first and then i'll be willing to listen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ah... Sorry about that... I didn't know you wanted it. You should have said something, I would have given it to you. I already have my Zen Alchemist Stone, so it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Edit:
"You might as well give them a /crap emote so they can lay white bombs on people as well. Make it do one damage so they can just keep people from taking there herbs. I'm sure every time a druid races someone and beats them with his unfair advantage, I'm sure he is grinning like a moron."

I would pay $50.00 plus an extra $5.00/month for this ability.
Edited by Scrubjay on 10/6/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

You might as well give them a /crap emote so they can lay white bombs on people as well. Make it do one damage so they can just keep people from taking there herbs.

This needs to happen. Blizzard, whatever you're currently working on, it can wait. Just drop it, and get on this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It was not just farming, Back in the BC days, Bear healers would kite us around, I saw enough bear !@# to make yogi have wet dreams. Kite kite kite drink drink drink kite kite kite. Before you scream cool mace stun, Know that i was not a warrior at the time, but a young rogue stud.

I think I about died laughing. Thank you OP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
As i ride around trying to find some Golden Lotus, I found my first one. As I ride to it a bird swoops down and takes it before i could dismount.

So you're taking the time to click off your mount, then go and click the herb, just so that you can gather it... Buddy this one is your fault.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I hate druids, I hate them with a passion. It hit me hard,

famous last words
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol yeah I use to hate it to, until I decided to give in and level one myself, now I love it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hey guys! What's going on in this thre....

:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]