New Hero Class.

90 Worgen Warlock
If you dont wanna read it all only read the bold and the underlined text!

-right now there are 4 classes that are fully damage classes, 3 tank, healer and dmg classes, 2 dmg and tank classes and 2 heaelr and tank classes.
-There has been talk about making Warlock Demonology be a tank class because of Glyph of Demon Hunting.
-Blizzard should make Warlock demo a tank class cuz it would be cool and it already is kind of tanky in a way.
-This would make there be 3dmg, 3 tank heals and dmg, 3 dmg and tank classes and 2 healer and tank classes.
-The new Hero class should be a healer/Dmg class.

-Also, there are 4 ranged classes, and 5 melee classes and 2 that have ranged and melee.
-So the Hero Class should be a Ranged Healer/Damage class to even out WoW.
- What do u think would be a good Ranged Healer/Damage Hero Class?

EDIT: there are 3 of every armor wearer except mail. so this should be a healer, danged dps mail wearer. The 2 dps should be 1 for pvp and one for pve. on the pvp one, all attacks heal for 5% of the damage dealt. all dmg done to you is reduced by 10%, and they have slows. the PvE one should be that all damage will hit an extra target for 5% of the damage dealt. There is a cooldown that should be 3 minutes for both the dps specs and it should increase the 5% to 30% for 10seconds. Both dps specs use use Will (i got the from someone who replied to this). You have 200 and under you Will you have a bar. That bar tells you if you have Strong Will Power or Weak Will Power. This stacks twice. when its strong you do 10% damage (or 20% if it stacks twice.). when you have weak will you do 10% reduced damage (can stack twice). 2 Will generates per second. you have attacks that restore 5 will and stuff and at 200 you can either use it for ur other attacks or u can use it to let out a burst of energy taking up all the 200 that hits everyone in 30 yards for *** damage but taking away 2 strong will power. If you only had 1 strong will power then it takes that away and gives you 1 stack of weak will power. Healers will have Strong will power and weak will power (increasing/decreasing healing) but they will also have mana and a primary source.
Edited by Mythicly on 10/7/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
The wall of text.

It hurts.
Reply Quote
Almost all of the text is bold and underlined.......

My eyes hurt. It's actually distracting trying to read that.

And on-topic.

No...no more Hero Classes.

It was tried once and it took an entire expansion to fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you dont wanna read it all only read the bold and the underlined text!

-right now there are 4 classes that are fully damage classes, 3 tank, healer and dmg classes, 2 dmg and tank classes and 2 heaelr and tank classes.
-There has been talk about making Warlock Demonology be a tank class because of Glyph of Demon Hunting.
-Blizzard should make Warlock demo a tank class cuz it would be cool and it already is kind of tanky in a way.
-This would make there be 3dmg, 3 tank heals and dmg, 3 dmg and tank classes and 2 healer and tank classes.
-The new Hero class should be a healer/Dmg class.

-Also, there are 4 ranged classes, and 5 melee classes and 2 that have ranged and melee.
-So the Hero Class should be a Ranged Healer/Damage class to even out WoW.
- What do u think would be a good Ranged Healer/Damage Hero Class?

I agree we need a hero class, just not one that starts at level 55. I'd say let it start at like 10-25 levels.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
For panda related reasons they could not make them so, but Monks should have been a hero class in my opnion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Personally I think the next class should be a pure. Once upon a time we brought something unique to the table. Now everything "unique" most of us bring are brought by hybrids.. Stop drowning out us pure classes for more hybrids.. Give us a unique and different kind of pure to play.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't think there will be any more hero classes.

But just for the sake of this thread, a Mentalist class. Uses mental and psionic abilities of something.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Priest
how about the QQer who crys tears that do 1 damage with a 1hr CD
Edited by Bellaan on 10/7/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I personally assume the next class to be made (hero class or non hero class whatever) will be a mail wearer since we have 3 of each other armor type wearer except mail.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Rogue
I vote we have a Ranger. Melee/ranged dps that wears mail.
Uses 2h swords, polearms, 2h axes, guns, bows, and crossbows.

Uses a combonation of melee attacks mixed with ranged abilities.

Resource: Will. You get 200 will and it regenerates slowly, but certain skills can generate more.

Ranged attacks to start off and engage combat to buff/debuff and the following melee tactics to do heavy finishing damage and or disarm/immobilize opponents.

3 specs- Nightstrider: Greater Usage of 2h weapons that allow temporary stealth-like tactics and swift hasty speeds.
Reaper: Greater usage on ranged combat buffing, with slightly less 2h melee combat and utilizes mail armor proficency knowledge to buff their armor to deal/heal/or protect them more.
Seeker: Evenly balanced on both types of combat and utilizes snares and bleeds to aid and enhance their combat tactics.

PURE Dps class.

Wears Mail.

Does both ranged and melee at their finest!

Sample skills- Rend Armor: Deals 145% of weapon damage plus 22 and lowers your opponenets armor by 9% for 5 seconds. Cost 70 will and has a 5 second cooldown.

Spiked Armor: You arm your amor with a deadly coating of spikes that deal 14 damage to anyone that attacks you with a melee or ranged ability and causes them to have tetnis which lowers their strength, agility and stamina by 5%. 50 will cost 4 second cast to apply, lasts 1 hour.

Searing Arrow: You ignite your arrows with a coat of oil and fire dealing 200% of weapon damage and physical and 45% of the physical is converted to fire damage and causes your opponent to take an additional 15 fire damage over 3 seconds. 90 will cost, 10 second cool down.

Raging Shot: You shoot your enemy causing 40% of weapon damage and enraging your next melee ability causing it to deal an additional 30% damage and reduces its will cost by 20. 3 second cool down 30 will cost.

Slice: You slice your enemy with your weapon dealing weapon damage plus 133. Will cost 20 No cooldown and does not share global cooldowns with any other abilities.

Mehh idk, i was bored.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
bard. i demand bard.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
You didn't really make any suggestions for a specific class, so here's my suggestion.

We need another mail class. Personally I'd like to see one that makes use of throwing axes and spears. They could be called headhunters or savages.

They would have one tree that focuses on healing, uses a shield or offhand, and is based off of a witch doctor archetype. He could use potions and voodoo dolls to buff and heal his allies. Another tree could be similar but focus on debuffing and damaging enemies with poisonous concoctions or voodoo spells. He could spit locusts or throw shrunken heads. Maybe a wand user?

And then another tree that focuses on dual wielding throwing weapons like spears, axes or knives. Would have a very tribal, witch doctor, barbarian feel to them. Similar to a shaman, but not focused on elemental damage or nature spells. More focused on poison and curses and ranged damage with throwing weapons, maybe even bows(no guns, those are for hunters, wouldn't fit the feel for the class, though I'd prefer they went the way of throwing weapons).

You could focus on being a healer, dps caster, or ranged physical dps like a hunter but without the pets and guns.

Obviously trolls, orcs, and tauren would be good races for this class, maybe pandaren, worgen, human and dwarf for the alliance side. Would love to see ogres added to the horde and furbolgs or naga added to the alliance as another race that could be this class too!

Doesn't have to be a hero class, could be if they wanted to do it that way, but could just be a normal new class.

I dunno, it sounded good in my head.
Edited by Cocha on 10/7/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The wall of text.

It hurts.

Man up, it was not even that long.

And no I do not want to see a new hero class DK's were a fiasco, they are !@#$ from where they started at I miss 90% of my old abilitys from when DK's were launched.

If anything I want to see a bard class, Healer and DPS only.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]