Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Stage Clear> is currently looking to boost our roster for semi-hardcore 25-man progression in Mists of Pandaria.
Server: Kil'Jaeden (H)
Raid Times: 8-12 PST Tuesday-Thursday (with possibility of additional progression focused raid days on Sunday and/or Monday)
Officers/Contacts: Banakk (GM), Therech, Healbøt
Current Recruitment Needs:
We are also looking for exceptional DPS players. Our logs are public, if you think you could compete against the class you would be applying against, do not be afraid to app with relevant logs.
*Despite those specific class needs, any and all raiders are welcome to apply if you feel as though you bring something extremely useful to the table.
What We Expect:
- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.
- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.
- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make all raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*).
- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.
- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid.
We are a community driven guild that takes pride in our core members' ability to work as a group to get that edge over our competition. Our core consists of a cohesive group of players who reunited to create Stage Clear at the beginning of the Cataclysm. We recently made the transition from 10-man to 25-man raiding, after rounding out 4.3 as US Rank 91 guild, with multiple server firsts (H Zon'ozz, H Ultraxion, H Spine of Deathwing, and Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider). Within our first weeks of 25-man raiding (after the arduous task of filling an extra 15 spots) we blitzed through heroic modes once again and currently have all Dragon Soul encounters on farm. We currently use a loot council system. We feel it best promotes good raid behavior and keeps raiders giving it their all - even on farm nights.
At the time of me updating this post, we have just cleared Mogu'Shan Vaults on Normal, and are looking to start pushing through heroics in the next few weeks. If you are interested please be sure that you are cognizant of every single fight (normal AND heroic).
If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing your applications!
Edited by Therech on 5/27/2013 1:54 AM PDT
I'd like to know this as well.
I wish you guys didn't raid so late. I feel confident in my ability to raid at such a level, but unfortunately you guys raid when I'm getting ready to sleep.
Edited by Aleous on 10/7/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Silly Aleous =P And if it makes you feel any better, I'm ready to sleep even before we raid! Yay for being east coast!
The ability part or the sleeping/raiding late part?
Oh, I forgot you're East Coast. You have it worse than me.
Edited by Aleous on 10/7/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.