16/16H 10/13H <Stage Clear> LFM for 25H

100 Troll Mage
<Stage Clear> is currently looking to boost our roster for semi-hardcore 25-man progression in Mists of Pandaria.

Server: Kil'Jaeden (H)
Raid Times: 8-12 PST Tuesday-Thursday (with possibility of additional progression focused raid days on Sunday and/or Monday)
Officers/Contacts: Banakk (GM), Therech, Healbøt

Current Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
-Boomkin
-Warlock

We are also looking for exceptional DPS players. Our logs are public, if you think you could compete against the class you would be applying against, do not be afraid to app with relevant logs.

Healers:
-Priest
-Shaman
-Mistweaver
-Druid

*Despite those specific class needs, any and all raiders are welcome to apply if you feel as though you bring something extremely useful to the table.

What We Expect:

- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.

- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.

- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make all raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*).

- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.

- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid.

About Us:

We are a community driven guild that takes pride in our core members' ability to work as a group to get that edge over our competition. Our core consists of a cohesive group of players who reunited to create Stage Clear at the beginning of the Cataclysm. We recently made the transition from 10-man to 25-man raiding, after rounding out 4.3 as US Rank 91 guild, with multiple server firsts (H Zon'ozz, H Ultraxion, H Spine of Deathwing, and Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider). Within our first weeks of 25-man raiding (after the arduous task of filling an extra 15 spots) we blitzed through heroic modes once again and currently have all Dragon Soul encounters on farm. We currently use a loot council system. We feel it best promotes good raid behavior and keeps raiders giving it their all - even on farm nights.

At the time of me updating this post, we have just cleared Mogu'Shan Vaults on Normal, and are looking to start pushing through heroics in the next few weeks. If you are interested please be sure that you are cognizant of every single fight (normal AND heroic).

If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing your applications!
Edited by Therech on 5/27/2013 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Panda Step.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warrior
WTB Mistweavers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
We have cake!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You get to heal with me and carry my tushie! How can you resist joining us?!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
10/07/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Ellumina
carry my tushie!

10/07/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Ellumina
How can you resist
I'd like to know this as well.

I wish you guys didn't raid so late. I feel confident in my ability to raid at such a level, but unfortunately you guys raid when I'm getting ready to sleep.
Edited by Aleous on 10/7/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

I wish you guys didn't raid so late. I feel confident in my ability to raid at such a level, but unfortunately you guys raid when I'm getting ready to sleep.

That is how I feel about half of our raiders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Aleous
carry my tushie!

How can you resist

Silly Aleous =P And if it makes you feel any better, I'm ready to sleep even before we raid! Yay for being east coast!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

That is how I feel about half of our raiders.
The ability part or the sleeping/raiding late part?

Silly Aleous =P And if it makes you feel any better, I'm ready to sleep even before we raid! Yay for being east coast!
Oh, I forgot you're East Coast. You have it worse than me.
Edited by Aleous on 10/7/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I like u guyz
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Sometimes we under heal bosses, help us stop.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
East coast, beast coast.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
And I meant the part about the raid sleeping.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
OH MY GAWD BANAKK IS A FEMALE PANDA! He is a Panda.. that is female... SO CUDDLY!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
10/08/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Ellumina
OH MY GAWD BANAKK IS A FEMALE PANDA! He is a Panda.. that is female... SO CUDDLY!
I threw up a little.

You were so cool as a troll, Banakk. :(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Pandas are cuddlier. Therefore superior.

Also planking.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Quaking Palm.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Also planking.

Planking ftw.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

Also planking.

Planking ftw.
fact
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Also need dat pink square on grid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]