Help connecting problem..

(Locked)

everytime i try and log in my screen just stays at connecting ive quit restarted the game and my computer still nothing? must i redownload the client?
90 Tauren Death Knight
mac users had this issue a week or two ago, i've got a feeling it's happening again.
85 Troll Druid
Getting that issue right now. Was hoping it's a restart of the log-in server or something.
85 Human Death Knight
Rolling restarts are today.
its the 7th for me though restarts were yesterday
Edited by Fungus on 10/7/2012 10:37 AM PDT
7 Goblin Warlock
same issue here
hmm even if there are restarts we should be able to get to the server screens D:
Edited by Fungus on 10/7/2012 10:39 AM PDT
48 Night Elf Druid
Same here.....
85 Human Death Knight
They posted the news yesterday evening for restarts this afternoon.
GM's HELP US UNDERSTAND WHY?
90 Night Elf Mage
restarts were today for me. now can't log in. it's on connecting.... =(
ohh ok so restarts thats dumb seeing how it says 6th on my screen :/
90 Tauren Hunter
It is a restart issue I believe... As it's not just Mac issue it's in the other Tech Support forum too.

I say give it some time and try again. It's affecting a lot of people.
90 Worgen Druid
Was logged on perfectly fine pre-server restart. I am now stuck on connecting.
I think Blizz just hates us >.<
86 Dwarf Hunter
I am also stuck - can't login.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Rolling restarts shouldn't affect your ability to connect to the game, you should just not be able to access the character list on the offline servers. Additionally, I am talking to a friend who is currently logged into my server, so I know that's not the issue.

I've tried deleting my cache, but no joy. I'm stuck on connecting. The first time it hung there, I cancelled out and waited 15 minutes before trying again, and then when it did the same thing, I sat on the connecting dialog for 10 minutes, but no change. I hope this gets cleared up quickly, my heroic group is waiting!
hmm lets just wait like we always have to do when somthing is wrong.... time to try and play diablo 3.....err maybe not
100 Troll Druid
yeah and now my servers are listed as "up", but still cant log in. In fact, the "connecting" after i type in my authenticator isnt even showing up. Just the option to hit cancel.
85 Human Death Knight
Yeah, that's all I'm getting now, too. I can get to authenticator entry and then nothing.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]