So give me your Monk review

90 Night Elf Monk
Can last upwards of 30 seconds, just use your jabs, and get one up, drink a brew at about 5 stacks, let energy build up to 100 while having 4 chi, quickly blackout kick + keg smash + blackout kick + blackout kick + jab + jab + blackout kick, whalla 20 seconds worth,

all of that can be done in about 4-5 sec really

There is a disturbing lack of fire breathing in there. Which was my point.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I leveled a Pandaren monk to 85 then did a race change Is was good at mid level and seems to impress at high levels too! Best in class
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Brewmaster: The reason I'm still playing the game.
Mistweaver: Interesting, and kinda unique but I'm not ready to put the time investment into mastering.
Windwalker: That second spec I barely use.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Felt immortal as a brewmaster up till 81. Shuffle doesn't last long enough, not being able to use BoF anymore is sad. Anxiety attack every time I get stunned without guard on.

Solo- Pull all the mobs you need at once and murder them all. It's amazing.
Heroics- Don't even need a healer to kill some bosses.
Pvp- I killed a couple people yesterday, it was fun I guess. People forget you can shoot lightning.

You do know you can stack Shuffle, right? Each time you hit the button, it'll add six seconds to the duration. Every pull, I don't do anything until I have at least 12 seconds rolling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think as a monk its pretty fun, but its very difficult to level do to no speed
Reply Quote
For PvP, Mistweaver is very strong (to some even considered OP or broken). Definitely worth going if you like healing.

Windwalkers are amazing casual PvP (dueling and 2s). In 3s/5s/RBGs not very many people want you as you are not as useful as say a Warrior or any caster. We aren't garbage, it's just our utility is lackluster compared to most other classes with their OP amount of CCs and whatnot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]