PSA: I am 4 warlocks. Please don't attack me.

70 Gnome Warlock
I won't attack you first. If I do, it's probably by accident and I'll put my pets on passive to pull them back. Except for my stupid imps, whom I have no control over and number in the dozens.

If you do attack me, please bring friends. That's fun. You can probably beat me with one other friend, if you have a good class combo and talk things through first. I enjoy those fights.

What I I don't enjoy is instaggibbing people.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I also don't enjoy not being able to play.

*shakes fist at auth servers*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ookin' dookers.

It is rare that I get annoyed about downtime, but I had today all planned out. I want to hit 90 today! I guess getting lost in Kun-Lai Summit didn't really help at all yesterday. Maybe this final stretch won't actually take 8 hours.

I hope I'm getting rested xp while the servers are down.

-Starien
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
Looks like someone got GM powers and murdered several realms today.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
Sweet Zombie Jeebus it's the Rapture.

http://youtu.be/Bh4HbCW70CM
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
More about that over here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794031560?page=5

It looks like that instant-kill exploit had been around for about a month until someone went public with it, so now hopefully it's getting patched up.

I suppose that's worth the wait, but hnngh.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
10/07/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Hadrexion
WARLOCK POWER! PREACH IT BROTHER!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
10/07/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Yoon
hnngh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yay, it's letting me back in!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, I just logged in.

Although my first attempt threw me back to my character select screen with a message stating "Character Not Found." and then I promptly refrained from pooping myself until I tried again, at which point I logged in to discover my characters were not missing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah, I just logged in.

Although my first attempt threw me back to my character select screen with a message stating "Character Not Found." and then I promptly refrained from pooping myself until I tried again, at which point I logged in to discover my characters were not missing.

Yeah, the "Character Not Found" tends to happen around servers being down. Just log out for a few minutes, then log back in.

Like the look of the gear you have there Ska.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]