85 Night Elf Druid
1. Shockwave
-No class has a 4 second stun on a 20 second cool down
-Can obviously hit multiple people
2. Taste for Blood
-Hits harder than mages which is immoral and should not be happening
3. Recklessness and Avatar
-Needs to be made so that only one may be up at a time
-At this time can hit 50k back to back to back crits (on high resilience)
4. Execute
-Hits harder than any other finisher move
5.Mobility
-Warriors have too much of it
-No class can escape them
6. Survivability
-With the talent Second wind, warriors are near impossible to kill 1v1 or 1v3
7. Overall Damage
-Check BG damage, warriors are almost always at top

Fix
-Nerf everything above

To those who say that warriors are now viable or even decently strong. I urge you to think again. Warriors used to take some skill to play which gave them a certain respect. Now, any warrior can dickflop on their keyboard and do well. Now, some believe that we (those who are not warriors) need to learn how to adjust to their new state to beat them. This is incorrect, we do not need to adjust, they just need to be nerfed. MoP warriors should be considered a new class because they are just completely different and overpowered. This is like WoTLK Death Knights.

Note: Blizzard I hope you see this to take it into consideration
Edited by Starmoonsun on 10/8/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Typical response from a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rogues have an 8 on 20.

Druids have 5 on a 0.
Edited by Mercer on 10/7/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
post on your main
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
1. Shockwave
-No class has a 4 second stun on a 30 second cool down

Shadowfury (Warlock talent) is a 30 second cooldown AOE stun that lasts for 3 seconds. I am OK with either adding a second to Shadowfury, or removing a second from Shockwave. Whatever makes you QQ less.

Edit: Just so that we're on the same page, however, Shadowfury--like I said--is an AOE stun. Shockwave has to be aimed in a cone and can be avoided by staying behind the warrior. Shockwave also has a 20 second cooldown, not a 30 second cooldown. I am also OK with bumping it up to a 30 second cooldown if they make the stun last longer, such as 6 seconds instead of 4.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Shadowfury

Edit 2: By the way, I ignored the rest of your post because it was just too dumb and hurt my brain to read.
Edited by Ainotna on 10/7/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

What?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1. Shockwave
2. Taste for Blood
4. Execute
5.Mobility
6. Survivability
7. Overall Damage

Fix
-Nerf everything above

To those who say that warriors are now viable or even decently strong. I urge you to think again. Warriors used to take some skill to play which gave them a certain respect. Now, any warrior can dickflop on their keyboard and do well. Now, some believe that we (those who are not warriors) need to learn how to adjust to their new state to beat them. This is incorrect, we do not need to adjust, they just need to be nerfed. MoP warriors should be considered a new class because they are just completely different and overpowered. This is like WoTLK Death Knights.

Wow. You are just... wow. My class' second tier talent is a 30 sec CD 6 sec stun. Just letting you know that. Then we also have Blinding Light, albeit it being on a 2min.

Second win does -less- healing per second than Impending Victory, by the by, and is still just enough for them to stay in a fight.

No, mages still hit way harder than warriors. Besides, warriors are -supposed- to be the big burst melee class.

Recklessness + Avatar isn't nearly as strong as my Ret CD macro that hits Wings, Guardian, Inquisition, and Holy Avenger at once. Not even close. Not one little tiny bit.

Execute? Yeah, it's pretty strong. Guess what? It's resource-heavy and -designed- to be a -finisher.-

Mobility? Warriors need more. They really do, I'm not joking.

No class can escape them? Except paladins, druids, mages, DKs, rogues, warlocks, monks, hunters, other warriors, shamans, priests....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Trololololololololol.

0/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is my main. Druids stun is not a 5 on 0 and rogues are support classes. Again no class has a 4 second STUN on a 30 second CD unlikeany other class. and shadowfury is the only stun warlocks have and we have to choose over fears
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To be quite honest, I always see mages, spriests, and DKs at the top.
I'm not 90 yet, so I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1. Shockwave
2. Taste for Blood
4. Execute
5.Mobility
6. Survivability
7. Overall Damage

Fix
-Nerf everything above

Wow. You are just... wow. My class' second tier talent is a 30 sec CD 6 sec stun. Just letting you know that. Then we also have Blinding Light, albeit it being on a 2min.

Second win does -less- healing per second than Impending Victory, by the by, and is still just enough for them to stay in a fight.

No, mages still hit way harder than warriors. Besides, warriors are -supposed- to be the big burst melee class.

Recklessness + Avatar isn't nearly as strong as my Ret CD macro that hits Wings, Guardian, Inquisition, and Holy Avenger at once. Not even close. Not one little tiny bit.

Execute? Yeah, it's pretty strong. Guess what? It's resource-heavy and -designed- to be a -finisher.-

Mobility? Warriors need more. They really do, I'm not joking.

No class can escape them? Except paladins, druids, mages, DKs, rogues, warlocks, monks, hunters, other warriors, shamans, priests....

Are you mentally disabled? Ret's are godawful right now and no class can escape them except maybe druids. and second wind is the strongest self heal in the game atm for dps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You're just stating your opinion and providing no factual evidence. Also, stop whining in our forums because you can no longer sh-it on warriors like you did in Cata.
Edited by Motorail on 10/7/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think people just have not had to prioritize a warrior as the biggest threat on the battlefield in a long time and are caught off guard by them. I think its fun seeing a bezerker smashing through the front lines and if you dont realize that they are a threat they smash your face. Focus them down, cc them work as a team to kill them. Its fun, the warrior is the wild card on the battlefield, and they should be. I would be dissappointed if they nerfed them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Whines the druid with 50 specs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Boomilicious
I think people just have not had to prioritize a warrior as the biggest threat on the battlefield in a long time and are caught off guard by them. I think its fun seeing a bezerker smashing through the front lines and if you dont realize that they are a threat they smash your face. Focus them down, cc them work as a team to kill them. Its fun, the warrior is the wild card on the battlefield, and they should be. I would be dissappointed if they nerfed them.

Even when focused against a good warrior, it takes multiple people to kill.

10/07/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Catadinlol
Nope you're retarded. Warriors are EZ kills. If you can't escape one as a druid.... man you need a new class.

Warriors are probably the hardest class to kill, stop kidding yourself
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Catadinlol
Warriors are probably the hardest class to kill, stop kidding yourself

Ever heard of a warlock.
EDIT: BM hunter.

being a lock, other locks are easy to kill, I see them drop like flys and I drop like a fly. BM hunters only have one good survivability move. Also, BM hunters are on my list of things that need to be nerfed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

2. Taste for Blood

While this is true, I think you're ignoring the fact that it is really hard to build up stacks larger than 2 most of the time.

This is my personal opinion, but I really despise not having the option to stack CDs. I think its really bad design. I'd rather have them just outright remove a cooldown than not be able to use it effectively.

5.Mobility

Really? Have you ever seen a warrior just stand there because he was rooted?

6. Survivability

laughable.

I honestly haven't played arena yet this season; however, while I think many of your points hold, at most, a kernel of truth, I think you're exaggerating to the effect they can be countered. The only legitimate point about nerfing you have would be reck+avatar, and I suspect that will be nerfed just like reck+deadly calm was nerfed. Still, I don't think it should be because preventing stacking of cooldowns that have great synergy feels very restrictive and is really bad design.
Edited by Lssjbrolly on 10/7/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]