Warrior Issues

90 Undead Warrior
Complaints from a Druid are super cute. If you can't cut it as a druid maybe try Shadow priest or Mage.... But even then I doubt there is hope for you. Go play GW2. All you do is AOE Spam every class PvE or PvP.
Edited by Gregory on 10/7/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

2. Taste for Blood
-Hits harder than mages which is immoral and should not be happening

While this is true, I think you're ignoring the fact that it is really hard to build up stacks larger than 2 most of the time.

3. Recklessness and Avatar
-Needs to be made so that only one may be up at a time
-At this time can hit 50k back to back to back crits (on high resilience)

This is my personal opinion, but I really despise not having the option to stack CDs. I think its really bad design. I'd rather have them just outright remove a cooldown than not be able to use it effectively.

5.Mobility
-Warriors have too much of it
-No class can escape them

Really? Have you ever seen a warrior just stand there because he was rooted?

6. Survivability
-With the talent Second wind, warriors are near impossible to kill 1v1 or 1v3

laughable.

To those who say that warriors are now viable or even decently strong. I urge you to think again. Warriors used to take some skill to play which gave them a certain respect. Now, any warrior can dickflop on their keyboard and do well. Now, some believe that we (those who are not warriors) need to learn how to adjust to their new state to beat them. This is incorrect, we do not need to adjust, they just need to be nerfed. MoP warriors should be considered a new class because they are just completely different and overpowered. This is like WoTLK Death Knights.

I honestly haven't played arena yet this season; however, while I think many of your points are completely valid, I think you're exaggerating to the effect they can be countered. The only legitimate point about nerfing you have would be reck+avatar, and I suspect that will be nerfed just like reck+deadly calm was nerfed. Still, I don't think it should be because preventing stacking of cooldowns that have great synergy feels very restrictive and is really bad design.

Thank you for your input.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Gregory
Complaints from a Druid are super cute. If you can't cut it as a druid maybe try Shadow priest or Mage.... But even then I doubt there is hope for you. Go play GW2. All you do is AOE Spam every class PvE or PvP.

I am the druid and I have all those classes and played them at 85 and that is partially true but druids aren't easy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Up next Druid issues,
1. Shapeshift.
-No other class can shapeshift into a bear, bird thing or cat
-can obviously escape all roots and snares
2. 4 specs
why druids get 4 specs and i only get 3? this should not be happening
3. Predatory swiftness
I dont like it very much cuz I cant anticipate when you're going to instant cast stuff on me
4. Aquatic Form
why do u get to look like an orca In the water and I dont? Druids are impossible to catch in the water
5. Self heals
If I dont stun you, silence you or interupt you, you just heal right up to full even with 25% reduced healing from mortal Strike.
6. Roots
I have no way of breaking roots without dispell or taking a crappy safeguard talent; it's crappy cuz i like mass spell reflect better
7. I dont know
Ill think of something

Fix, nerf all the above issues. I should not have to use my brain when I fight druids they should be easy so I can save my CDs for fighting mages.
Edited by Motorail on 10/7/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Up next Druid issues,
1. Shapeshift.
-No other class can shapeshift into a bear, bird thing or cat
-can obviously escape all roots and snares
2. 4 specs
why druids get 4 specs and i only get 3? this should not be happening
3. Predatory swiftness
I dont like it very much cuz I cant anticipate when you're going to instant cast stuff on me
4. Aquatic Form
why do u get to look like an orca In the water and I dont? Druids are impossible to catch in the water
5. Self heals
If I dont stun you, silence you or interupt you, you just heal right up to full even with 25% reduced healing from mortal Strike.
6. Roots
I have no way of breaking roots without spell or taking a crappy safeguard talent; it's crappy cuz i like mass spell reflect better
7. I dont know
Ill think of something

Fix, nerf all the above issues

Take intervene, we can't actually escape all roots and snares, 4 specs is actually 3 because guardian is !@#$, you actually can anticipate when it is going to be cast, our self heals are pretty awful at 90, and if you do not know how to interupt someone you should just stop trying.
Reply Quote
Just FYI, our execute can't be used until you have 20% health. Until then it does 0 damage.

And did you know that Warriors actually have zero stuns (besides 0.5 second stun from Charge) if they don't talent into it? Sure, we can choose Warbringer, Stormbolt, and Shockwave to cycle stuns, but Warbringer adds zero damage, Stormbolt does a paltry sum of damage and excludes us from a major PvP CD (Avatar), and Shockwave cannot compete with Dragon Roar's Burst or Bladestorm's AoE for that matter. It stuns for four seconds in an AoE cone for I think... 10 yards?

If we utilize all of these stuns, we nerf our damage and ALSO they all share the same DR. So after a point, you are just going to be immune to stuns as we do pretty much no damage to you because we talented only to control.

Warriors hit hard, but not as much as you might think against fully geared targets. Considering your character isn't even fully geared yet in PvP gear I don't think you should be so quick to complain.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Nah they can keep guardian spec because it was.... Supposed to nerf... Bear Form in other specs, o wait Bear form in Feral is still pretty damn decent -_-...

From Motorail's list 1,3,5,6 = very few reasons for a Druid to die against pretty much anyone behind any decent player. I have an 85 Druid played it since BC when they Were'nt that easy (I've heard and read Vanilla was worse for em). Cata turned Mages and Druids into the easiest classes in the game making me lose my interest in both of those. If I was to level my druid from 85-90 I may try n pvp in just bear form and see how hard I can make it lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Demonster
Even when focused against a good warrior, it takes multiple people to kill.

Demonster we are tired of seeing your ugly turban face in our forums. Please leave now and stop your complaining , you are a warlock FFS just sit back and enjoy it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Actually I dont have a problem with druids I just stated random things I dont like about them. As he did for warriors
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Catadinlol
Why did you post on your druid and then decide to continue to QQ on you're warlock? Did you think that your arguments would become invalid if you posted on a class that is OP also? If that's the case why would you post on a warlock? Next thing you're going to post on a mage.

Someone told me to post on my main
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Furíousrage
Even when focused against a good warrior, it takes multiple people to kill.

Demonster we are tired of seeing your ugly turban face in our forums. Please leave now and stop your complaining , you are a warlock FFS just sit back and enjoy it

Enjoy what? Destro is the only viable-ish choice and even then when everyone gets full PvP gear it will be worthless
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Someone also told you to take ur "ugly turban face" out of our forums but, you did'nt do that... I don't think he understands that the forums are public even though they are labeled "warrior".
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And? I choose to do what I want and I believe his (the person who told me to post on my main) statement was justified so I did
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Any of the Lock specs are decent in PvP, I'd rather roll Affliction. You must understand the second sentence demonster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Not at the moment
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You are a druid, root us. Use predatory strikes properly. Heal when were rooted. Recking avatar is indeed pretty strong right now, I wouldn't mind seeing some nerf to that. Shockwave is the one thing we have to keep you in place while you shapeshift and prance around out of our slows.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
90% of the people getting wrecked by warriors don't even have 1/2 of their pvp gear. IOf course you're going to die when a warrior pops all of his CDs and you are still wearing some green gear. Stop complaining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dude, maybe when the stars align, we get more than TWO stacks of Taste for Blood.

Second wind happens to be the ONLY natural healing that a warrior has. If you can't time your burst to kill a warrior in Second Wind/execute range, that's your fault.

Avatar and Recklessness, in conjunction with one another is a 5min CD, in an arena we essentially have that combo for 10 seconds, then skull banner and recky wear off. More over, we are STILL susceptible to hard cc's, (blinds, stuns, disarms, cyclone etc.).

We have to much mobility? Of course we do, we are a melee class, without mobility we would be a supremely useless class.

In my honest opinion, Blizz will probably nerf the amount of damage we do inside our CD's, IE maybe nerf Avatar to 10 or 15% as appose to 20% increased damage.

Until a hotfix comes, you need to learn and adapt to the class you are fighting, much like warriors had to do for a long time. Now that we are a threatening class, those years of adapting to the enemy pays off, because now a good warrior can beat a lot of the classes he/she otherwise would have had a tough time with in Cata.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]