Warrior Issues

90 Night Elf Warrior
So realistically, let's just say a fraction of warriors have 2 charges and 2 reflects.

well...many PVE warriors will
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Glocklock
and the lovely pvp trinket

You cant argue that PvP trinkets counts as utility that "Warriors" have since EVERYONE uses a PvP trinket that plays PvP (cept for humans)

This actually bothers me that you mentioned PvP trinket since ghost crawler mentioned it before in the Beta class forums, he said,

"but you already have to mentally account for so many things, from trinkets to Spell Reflect, possibly Storm Bolt and perhaps even Disrupting Shout depending on range. Having to also mentally keep track of the warrior's Heroic Leap cooldown erodes clarity even further."

So I dont believe anyone has the right to put trinkets in their arguement
Edited by Motorail on 10/9/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol coming from a warlock and a druid alt. Why don't you put the imp away and make yourself usefull with that stripper and charm us or is that too much for you. Seriously... everyone who is crying is basically mad because we aren't EZ mode anymore.

Blizzard's idea of the warrior class is hard to master, so we SHOULD be hard to counter (only its not that hard)

and yes a Resto druid CAN survive my wrecktar beatdown even with the gag order spec without even having to cast anything over 0 seconds.
Edited by Mikeey on 10/9/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i think its funny how people !@#$% about second wind... yet its our option to choose then or enraged regeneration which was just under a rogues 14k recup tick's at lvl 80 in cata.. please guys wake up and realise you need to adjust to the game...
warriors are fine... every other class needs to adjust
Reply Quote
ah no mikeey its to hard you see.. all the people complaining is the people who actually have to try to beat us now, or they loose and think its impossible.. but what about the warriors who kept getting smashed in cata, due to us being stupidly underpowered.... now where actually even you want us to get nurfed... what a joke some people are... GO PLAY VANILLA and realise that this is complicated some things where to get around, but people dealt with it, and learnt ways around it, not !@#$% on forums to get us nurfed
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OP is bad.
Reply Quote
Fix
-Nerf everything above

What about you learn to counter "everything above", Think outside the box like we've been doing since Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Demonster let me be on to tell u that if a warrior does not play right and perfect his silences and charges he will get a over 100k shadowbolt to the face and i will most likely run in circles and fel flame him till i have 2 burning embers heal myself and do it till he dies and when second wind is activated i Pop my cds and blow him to hell u are just bad and warriors are op atm due to the stacking of Avatar,Recklessness,And the banner but that can be easily fixed and the heal on second should get reduced a bit its ticking like recup did in cata
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Skirnirr
Demonster let me be on to tell u that if a warrior does not play right and perfect his silences and charges he will get a over 100k shadowbolt to the face and i will most likely run in circles and fel flame him till i have 2 burning embers heal myself and do it till he dies and when second wind is activated i Pop my cds and blow him to hell u are just bad and warriors are op atm due to the stacking of Avatar,Recklessness,And the banner but that can be easily fixed and the heal on second should get reduced a bit its ticking like recup did in cata

The stacking seems a lot, but I'm thinking it's overrated. A warrior, hell, most classes, probably shouldn't be popping all of their cooldowns at once in most fights. Yeah, he'll kill a target, but then when his enemy's buddies are running at him, he's gunna go down. Giggity. I remember people constantly saying the game isn't balanced around 1v1, but I think some forget this (though, to be honest, I think people misunderstood it when Blizzard said it wasn't balanced around 1v1).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Starmoonsun
Typical response from a warrior.

you should work for blizzard. they love to nerf or buff everything all at once without testing it, or doing so in increments to find a sweet spot.

youre so smart and think ahead!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
10/07/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Demonster
This is my main. Druids stun is not a 5 on 0 and rogues are support classes. Again no class has a 4 second STUN on a 30 second CD unlikeany other class. and shadowfury is the only stun warlocks have and we have to choose over fears

Guess what tard face... Monks have a 5 sec aoe stun on a 30 second cd. Get better and stop trolling. Actually learn to play other classes before you start whining about how bad you suck in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
10/07/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Demonster
This is my main. Druids stun is not a 5 on 0 and rogues are support classes. Again no class has a 4 second STUN on a 30 second CD unlikeany other class. and shadowfury is the only stun warlocks have and we have to choose over fears

Oh and by the way. You are not one to be telling Blizzard what to do seeing as you can barley get 1550 in 2v2 and 1300 in RBGS.
Edited by Thelongarm on 10/10/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]