[Resolved] Pet store pets/mounts missing

60 Gnome Rogue
Hi,

Well there seems to be issues with pet store pets and mounts. Although most of those I have bought have returned and are again available to summon, I'm still missing: "Soul of the Aspects", "Heart of the Aspects", "Tyreals Charger", "Imperial Quilen", "Quilen Cub" and "Celestial Steed".

It should be noted that all mounts and pets where available prior to the release of Mists of Pandaria, when exactly they stopped showing up on the list I don't know, I've been a little preoccupied leveling 5 chars and what not ;-)

Is there an issue with pets and mounts that we should be aware of?

I tried to log into every character again just to make sure it wasn't that, but no luck.

I also submitted an ingame ticket, but customer service seems a tad overworked at the moment, so posting here as well on the off chance that someone catches it.
Edited by Statham on 10/11/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
YES! Me as well. I made a post in a different thread regarding this same issue.

All of them had been in the list after the 5.0.4 consolidation but seem to have disappeared from the list recently.
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
Did either of you transfer your character to another account on the same battle.net?

The store, CE, and AP pets/mounts are restricted to the WoW license they were applied to and are not included as battle.net wide pets/mounts.

If you haven't, I fear you'll have to wait on your ticket.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Well Nezne, that may be true and how it was intended, but that is not how it was prior to Mists. I had access to all mounts and pets on all my licenses, which I actually expect to be the case forward as well, as that restriction really makes no sense since they have deleted my excess pets and mounts that I bought for my other licenses.

Yes I did transfer two characters, but not the characters that I "Learned" them on back then.
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
Hmm, looking at the store pets/mounts again they now say any character on a single battle.net should receive it.

When I bought a pet a week or so ago it specifically stated one WoW license, not battle.net wide.

Sorry for the misinformation, I thought it still worked that way.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Well Nezne, that may be true and how it was intended, but that is not how it was prior to Mists. I had access to all mounts and pets on all my licenses, which I actually expect to be the case forward as well, as that restriction really makes no sense since they have deleted my excess pets and mounts that I bought for my other licenses.

Yes I did transfer two characters, but not the characters that I "Learned" them on back then.

If you had them on all your accounts when you only bought them on one - THAT was the bug. I have 5 accounts on my Battlenet and I had to buy them on each.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue

If you had them on all your accounts when you only bought them on one - THAT was the bug. I have 5 accounts on my Battlenet and I had to buy them on each.

Before patch 5.01 yes you had to, after the patch no you didn't... I brought some pets for 3 of my 5 accounts, after the patch i had access to them on all 5.

And as Nezne points out, they changed the wording of it on their pet shop page.

Whatever the intention actually is, well we won't know until they make up their mind.

Btw my pets are back, and I have access to them on all my accounts (with the exception of the lucky Quilien cub.. which turned out to not be so lucky....) still waiting for my mounts.

Have to say though, if it turns out that account wide means license wide for pet store pets even with an account wide system in place, I'm done buying pets until that policy gets changed... hey I'm already paying for 5 accounts and 5 expansions each time, what more do you want right?

Need more sales? add more pets for us to buy, I'll gladly pay for more that way ;-)
Edited by Statham on 10/8/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
This issue is now resolved and this thread can be closed.

All blizzard store bought pets are now active and enjoying themselves in pandaria.

As for people having issues with their store bought mounts:

I "discovered" that newly created characters (not pandas though) will receive their mounts via mail once again (this was originally disabled as per 5.01) and all you have to do is relearn the mounts and they will be available once again.

Easiest way to go about it is to create a deathknight and do the couple of starter quests so you can access the mailbox by that little house in the field. If you already have a DK on your current realm, creating one on a different server might work for you and mounts should still be available across realms, so it shouldn't cause a problem.

I don't know if this solution was specific to me, due to submitting bug reports and creating an in game ticket, or if it's a general solution, but give it a try if you're having issues.

/cheers and happy dance.
Edited by Statham on 10/11/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]