Dark Irons!

So, I have this idea where all Dark Iron's icly meet for some reason, like an event..only Dark irons. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
Well, as far as I know, including myself and discounting any alts and assuming you're one as well, we only have around 7 or 8 Dark Irons on the server all told. However, I can see us all getting together to celebrate the Death of Ragnaros and Thaurissan, and perhaps other such holidays. Presumably we would meet in the Grim Guzzler or Dark Iron Embassy.
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Warlock
Sorry. Too busy shaking down--oh no wait I mean shaking up the criminal element to keep our lovely Alliance capitals safe.

Yes. That's it.
Reply Quote
Woot!
Reply Quote
-Barks.- My mains are this guy and his DI brother Dathingan.

Hit me up any time you want some RP. (That goes for any and all of you).

-Goes back to forum lurking.-
Edited by Spellstone on 10/7/2012 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-Cackles- Alright, I am going to make a small event, but first of all I need help! When should we do it? How, why? And all the rest of the things! If anything it will be a meeting of some sort and hey! We get to maybe make new RP pals! Yes, Krorr is a Dark Iron.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Dark Ironves
Reply Quote
I would suggest you have it some time this weekend, and we could hold it in the Embassy for ease of use. And I think a festival celebrating the death of Thaurissan would be fun, and we can all tell bitter stories and drink ungodly amounts of ale.
Reply Quote
I wasn't invited :C

/sob
Reply Quote
Hankus! You are invited! And alright, I will make an IC post in a while. *Shifty eyes* I wonder who will show up...
Reply Quote
Yay! I'll bring the ale!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794212267#1

for the IC post, but yes! Bring it!
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Hankus
Yay! I'll bring the ale!

I will have raised my cooking, both magically conjuring speaking and actual oven fire. So I will bring food. Yummy food.

(Also Hi Hankus this is Flamesage.)
Edited by Spellstone on 10/9/2012 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
dark irons
more like
DORK irons
Reply Quote
dark irons
more like
DORK irons

Pfft! We are better then you!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
as far as the game allows it i AM one!
Reply Quote
We need Dark Iron skins >.> I vote for them!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]