Cybele's guide to 5.0.5 disc 2v2 arena

99 Worgen Priest
10/09/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Yangaa
"You have already sent a sticky request for this topic."

You stole my idea :O

xP
Reply Quote
You can't move because you would then leave the barrier, but that's ok because you wouldn't have been able to move anyway.

lol funny and sad at the same time because it's true
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is hilarious, and totally true =( Shame my favorite class sucks in all 3 specs =(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Quite funny, +props

Buuuuut, of course they just nerf healers.

PvP: Healing and shielding effects applied to players that have been involved in PvP combat are now reduced by 15% .

Whoever is in charge of pvp over at blizz HQ really has no clue what they're supposed to be doing.

No, it's fine that warriors can pop every CD and BM hunters can simply hit stampede and randomly kill you, but we NEED to nerf healers.
Edited by Mirae on 10/10/2012 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I find throwing Fade in there with Glyph of Fade extends my life considerably. Perhaps .25s or more?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/10/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Anurakis
I find throwing Fade in there with Glyph of Fade extends my life considerably. Perhaps .25s or more?

Probably a UI bug, I've only managed 0.2 at the MOST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is the best thread I've seen in a long time
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hats off to you Cebele. Absolutely hilarious.

Must of had a lot of time while in ghost form.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
THIS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/10.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
See? I've just rerolled a Monk! :)
Awesome topic, sticky requested
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Note that phantasm is not very good against classes that do most of their damage in melee, such as hunters.

Funniest line of the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
For someone who is always good at articulating yourself, it's nice to see you do something a little tongue and cheek. Excellent work!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
9) when to leap of faith

When you are being trained, you may be able to trick the enemy with a leap of faith into a shadowmeld. Perhaps they will swap to your partner thinking he is you.

I look forward to hitting 90 on this priest so I can LoF my partner, Void tendril the melee opposition, Rocket Jump and feather to the other side of the arena.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
-Tier 6:

If you cast halo just before you die, you will still die, but it will look like you literally exploded (which actually, you probably did), which is really cool.

This made me laugh way too hard XD
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
is this for real? Lmfao?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I feel like with so many people reading this, it feels bad to not be adding to it, but I really can't think of much to add to it without watering it down :(

Maybe I should add some basics, like line of sight, or what class to reroll to based on what classes your partners are playing.

If anyone has some good topics to cover I'd be happy to do so.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
10/13/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Sonicia
is this for real? Lmfao?

This is literally the best guide to Priest PvP.

Sad, but true. The Priest class (at least as healers) are at the very bottom of the totem pole in arena, and will likely remain there for the duration of the next few seasons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]