I'm really loving the mobility of Brewmaster, and the Keg Smash/Flame Breath combination is absolutely brutal. It got even better when I realized I could MOVE while casting Flame Breath instead of standing still. Awesome.
I could seriously go on about how much fun this class is to tank for, but I did have some questions.
1) Keg Smash's tooltip states that it only hits 3 targets, but i'd SWEAR that it hits more. Is that a tooltip bug, a bugged skill, or am I seeing things wrong?
2) I've noticed that sometimes after a Keg Smash, that some of the mobs I hit with it will get the Dizzying Haze debuff, but not the damage debuff (Demo Shout icon). Are the chance-to-hits for the different debuffs not tied in? I.E. Does it roll once for Dizzying Haze and again for Demo?
3) I'm still trying to get a feel for proper Clash usage. Is this a skill that you guys (other Brewmasters) use often? I find i've been using it as a semi-charge, and the Brewmaster guide says to think of it more as a DG. Little confused on this skill.
4) Expel Harm, says it heals me and deals damage to "enemy". Is that all enemies in range, or the one i'm targeting?
5) Do you use Guard on CD if you can, or do you save as a Active Mitigation cooldown? I'm still low level, so I don't have all the skills (like Brewmaster training which takes away the Chi cost of Tiger's Palm), so trying to weave all skills in is getting to be fun.
Any other advice for a leveling Brewmaster would be appreciated, too!