Semper Fi RBG's and Arenas

90 Human Warrior
<Semper Fí> Is a serious PVP guild that does HEAVY RBG's and arenas. We are going for 2200 this season, and we are constantly adding and improving to our team. We are also a very friendly guild, there is always a lot of funny @$%* going on in our guild chat lol

If you want to take part in our RBG's pst me or send me an in game email message. We have a solid team already. but we could always use more people. We are doing @ least 2, usually 3 nights of RBG sessions a week. We run around 7:30 pm server. Contact me if you are interested, or post below and I'll try and contact u!

We also do heavy arenas. I myself am gonna go for 2200 in 3s with 2 guildies, and later on shooting for the Arena Master Achieve. We have a vent, and we r here to pown!

Lemme know if want in on real PVP, and help bring ally back to dominate this server!

Oh its true, its *@#$ true!
Edited by Tyrrannus on 11/6/2012 9:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Tyrrannus
I pushed our group starting 3 weeks before the PVP season ended to 1200 cr.

A whole 1200? Damn, switching to alliance right now. Where do I sign up?
Reply Quote
I to am curious about signing up, but I have one question before hand. Will we be doing Tol barad every day in order to keep the horde out of the zone because the zone is extremely useful to those of us with the mists of pandaria expansion pack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/22/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Kimirik
A whole 1200? Damn, switching to alliance right now. Where do I sign up?

We did that all from scratch in one week, and I think that was pretty empresive IMO. Considering how terribly dead the realm was in cata, especially the alliance side. Took me 30 minutes at least to find 3 healers
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/22/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Fseks
I to am curious about signing up, but I have one question before hand. Will we be doing Tol barad every day in order to keep the horde out of the zone because the zone is extremely useful to those of us with the mists of pandaria expansion pack.

Thanks for the troll. And actually tol barad is very useful for honor grindiing. 600 every win, 800 with quest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
First off can you tell me where you learned to spell "impressive", second WHERE DID YOU GET SO GOOD AHMG!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
1200.. your proud of that... oh.. my god.... what has this server come to... thank god i xferd...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/25/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Jaliyaz
1200.. your proud of that... oh.. my god.... what has this server come to... thank god i xferd...

I am simply trying to get the word of mouth around that my guild does RBG's. Btw, just finished some tonight, we were 3 and 3, so not a bad start XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/24/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Deannitha
First off can you tell me where you learned to spell "impressive", second WHERE DID YOU GET SO GOOD AHMG!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the troll
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
3 and 3 starting at 0 rating? Holy !@#$ is that impressive. And a whole 30 mins to find healers? AHMG!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/29/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Kimirik
3 and 3 starting at 0 rating? Holy !@#$ is that impressive. And a whole 30 mins to find healers? AHMG!!!

Oh look it's barney again! Hi barney! Oh and by the way dumb dumb, I said that was back in Cata. I have plenty of healers in my guild now XD. And if u have a problem with me, come to elwynn forest and fight me, and ill kick butt so hard you'll @&#* thru ur nose.

So do it, feed me some horde, I'm hungry
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Got some hardcore elitists up in here. So what if someone is worse than you? Leave the poor dude alone to advertise as he wishes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/03/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Carebearion
Got some hardcore elitists up in here. So what if someone is worse than you? Leave the poor dude alone to advertise as he wishes.

Worse? Pls, everyone that has posted in this thread is terrible lol. I would beat the crap out of them.
Btw, I'd wondered what had happened to Carebear, seems he just lopped off his @#*% and got a girly name change. Oh well, gotta do watcha gotta do I guess
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/04/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Ryback

Worse? Pls, everyone that has posted in this thread is terrible lol. I would beat the crap out of them.
Btw, I'd wondered what had happened to Carebear, seems he just lopped off his @#*% and got a girly name change. Oh well, gotta do watcha gotta do I guess

I have 3 druids child.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why would u make 3 of the same class? Makes no sense IMO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]