Void Shift

90 Undead Priest
Was anyone else's first thought when they saw this talent, is that you could totally kill your teammates with this XD. Just wondering if I'm the only sadistic priest out there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fly up then dismount, fly up then dismount, fly up then Life Grip into a Void Shift. Insta dead hunter.

This was my first thought, literally.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This coupled with Life Grip has always had me chuckling to myself.

Especially for those uptight members of your party who just need a lesson now and then.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I stood in "fire" on those water element guys in Jade Serpent Temple that spawns when you kill them (it does quite a bit of damage) until I was low health, gripped a baddy dps into it and then void shifted him...it was awesome.
Edited by Dimeetri on 10/9/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I had a buddy do this while he was shadow in vaults last night after he was derping it up and standing in stuff...that poor warrior never knew what hit him. So wrong but very funny =)
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
This entire thread = lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nope, sorry, my first thoughts were "yay, lay on hands!". Being able to instantly save someone is very, very, VERY handy. I still haven't actually used it to intentionally kill anyone yet. Lifegrip on the other hand... lets just say my guild got mad enough at that that I took it off keybind.

Speaking of trolling though, cascade interrupts eating, or did last Wednesday. Consider that good food these days is EXPENSIVE...
Edited by Sotanaht on 10/9/2012 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol had a Dbag FC in wsg the other day, i used it to get his !@# killed a few times, he never even figured out wtf was goin on
Reply Quote
My first use of void shift was in arathi basin, I stole some dk's life and left him without healing him lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've definitely sacrificed some pugs in BGs when running with friends. I'm about to die and see a pug at full health? BAM! Void Shift and I'm at full and who cares about him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Barbo
I've definitely sacrificed some pugs in BGs when running with friends. I'm about to die and see a pug at full health? BAM! Void Shift and I'm at full and who cares about him.

ROFLMAO! Ruthless
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/10/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Barbo

I do it every BG. It's lay on Hands....at the expense of someone else of course.

Better him than me, i always say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It wasn't enough to trash our class with nerfs... so they decide to create another spell for children to annoy people with and trash our class even more.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Priest-on-priest LOF griefing is an interesting battle of wits now.

Sure, you can stand in fire, then grip me and steal all my life, but do you think you can kill me before I find my VS button and pull you right back in with me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No, i thought of it to, b ut then i realized blizzard though of it and added a small heal, lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/10/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Cura

I do it every BG. It's lay on Hands....at the expense of someone else of course.

Better him than me, i always say.

Just a thought, you COULD use it on Shadowfiend, Mindbender, Psyfiend, or a Void Tendril. Same effect without the p'd off whispers and need to /ignore someone. Unless that's your goal, in which case carry on!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We used to life grip afk people into fires...
Now we can stand in the fires til 25% and life grip and swap anyone!

pro tip: void shift the mage water ele, your sf/mindbender, void tendrils when you're about to die
Edited by Azn on 10/11/2012 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
XD so much win in this thread
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
How to raid in MoP:
1. Stand in fire
2. Void shift tank at 1% hp
3. Wipe raid
4. gkicked
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/09/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Politsu
fly up then Life Grip

this is no longer possible unfortunately. They made it impossible to Life Grip while moving now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]