Void Shift

90 Goblin Priest
10/11/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Därkdisciple
fly up then Life Grip

this is no longer possible unfortunately. They made it impossible to Life Grip while moving now.

But they didn't make it impossible to stand on the roof of Grommash Hold, right at the edge so that just your heels are keeping you up, then life gripping people up to thin air.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/11/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Anklemelter
But they didn't make it impossible to stand on the roof of Grommash Hold, right at the edge so that just your heels are keeping you up, then life gripping people up to thin air.

No they did not. Sadly you couldn't kill anyone with this, unless you had another priest up higher, since Grommash isn't high enough to kill anyone...unless....you would Void Shift them to near death right after gripping...will have to try this one
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/11/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Därkdisciple
unless....you would Void Shift them to near death right after gripping...will have to try this one

NOW you're catching on ;D

e: The best place for the farthest drop is on the side nearest the PvP vendors. If you place yourself just above the repair guy, they'll miss the road and fall down in to the low area.
Edited by Anklemelter on 10/11/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Btw, love your name XD Anklemelter
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It was even better when I was a gnomie, also when I was primarily shadow. It kinda loses it's meaning now that I'm mostly a healer.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Därkdisciple
Was anyone else's first thought when they saw this talent, is that you could totally kill your teammates with this XD. Just wondering if I'm the only sadistic priest out there.

actually, it's the only practical use I can come up with for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]