Dear Victims,

85 Human Paladin
I would like to apologize for my rampage of ganking.
While we are all at the mercy of the higher level characters while leveling in a PVP open zone,
I should not have attacked you. There is an Unwritten standard that we learn as we adventure through Azeroth and I did not rise to that standard. No matter Horde or Alliance, there is no sport in attacking a player that is helpless. It's about the same as hunting Critters through out Azeroth. Once again I apologize to all of my victims.
Edited by Johnny on 10/20/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You better have some kind of developmental/learning disability to justify this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*Null*
Edited by Johnny on 10/20/2012 6:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I just want to summarize what's happened here, and understand your reasoning process. You killed someone 21 levels below you, and then felt the need to...taunt?...said individual on a public forum, as if you'd accomplished something noteworthy. Do you see why I suspect that you may have eaten paint chips as a kid?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*Null*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
This is likely the -ONLY- time I will ever agree from someone from WSB, but uh...

10/09/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Ryzaerian
You better have some kind of developmental/learning disability to justify this thread.

^ This.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How do you know the Goblin was from this server? The Outlands are CRZ.

And also, I'm guessing that when he came back with his 400K HP level 90 and stomped your Cata-only having rear, that that part didn't make it into the retelling, yes? Yes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*Null*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*Null*
Reply Quote
Im game. Lets dance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It was from Emerald Dream :)
And no. There was Xuni in Hyjal that tried having a 90 join to help.....actually 2.
It didn't turn out well for them neither neither.
The Goblin hunter that came to help him, his last death was him jumping off Lightning Ledge to escape.

Confirmed, paint chips.
Reply Quote
could be methamphetamines lots of kids have been doing it thinkin its molly.
Reply Quote
I like this guy make sure all those nasty savage low brow horde get their due Johnny you make the alliance proud. Don't pay any attention to what these haters say they are either horde or pro-horde so they don't matter. The world would be a better place if all the horde were dead or stuck out in outlands with no way back.
Reply Quote
Someone please get control of stalagan and johnnies accounts and xfer them horde. like...

What is this i can't even....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It was from Emerald Dream :)
And no. There was Xuni in Hyjal that tried having a 90 join to help.....actually 2.
It didn't turn out well for them neither neither.
The Goblin hunter that came to help him, his last death was him jumping off Lightning Ledge to escape.

So what you're saying is...your 85 Paladin, rocking crappy greens and blues, took out two level 90's? In that case, I once solo'd a GM. Oh, and I was naked. And afk. See you in-game, champion.

P.S. I encourage anyone who manages to take down this goliath to post screens of his corpse in this thread. ^_^
Edited by Ryzaerian on 10/10/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*Null*
Edited by Johnny on 10/20/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]