KODS (10) CMD guild. looking for more!

Hello thank you for taking the time to look over this. First off we are a challenge mode dungeon guild. We will work are way into raids but I would like to have 2 groups of CMDs that are a good team together and work as a guild to achvie new goals in the game. We base this guild off fun an friendly members most of are members are real life friends.

What we expect out of you.
1.Be ready for anything.
2.Be flasked and raid ready.
3.Be friendly and please no drunk spamming people
4.Golden rule. (if you dont know what that is look it up)
5.Be on time. if you sign up for something be there or give us a 2 day heads up!
6.Just have fun.

We have BOA legs now!=)

Background of our leader
1.Woops raid leader. I come from mal'ganis back in wrath. Went 11/12 hm icc 25man and 11/12 hm 10 man. i missed my 25 lich kill because of my son being born. i would like to welcome anyone from new players to old school hardcore raiders that want to relax!

If your looking for a fun layed back guild that isn't pushy that dont yell at you for standing in fire or talk down about how bad your spec is or something you've done wrong were your guys.

sorry for any bad grammer very tired.

pst Woopss in game for info or an invite!
Edited by Woopss on 10/18/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]