Help with new Serpent flying mounts

90 Human Warrior
Hi, i just got exalted with the serpent people and i went straight to the vendor excited and bought the Jade Serpent Mount (I also raised this one for the dailies), i learnt the mount and realized i couldn't ride it yet, so i went to wow head they said that there was a quest that taught me to ride them and that i would get the serpent i raised to maturity free with it!, im really bummed out that i spent 2.1k when i would've got it for free.

THE POINT: can blizzard in anyway take that mount out of my Mount Journal and refund the gold?, i really don't want this quest and money to go to waste
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and had it resolved before
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I doubt they're going to refund you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
lol its 2k
Reply Quote
3 Human Monk
When you get your hatchling you can vendor it for 750gold I believe.

It's not quite what you spent but it can recover a small portion of what was lost.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Once you hit exalted, you should have seen a quest pop up really close to the pen your serpent was held in. This quest, which is really just a cutscene, takes about 30 seconds and gives you Cloud Serpent Riding and your particular serpent for free. Perhaps it was bugged for you (if you only farmed eggs or something) or maybe you just didn't see it. Either way I'm sorry you spent the 2k on the mount, but I also seriously doubt they'll refund your gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dont worry, i sold the mount for 750g back at vendor, and no Tewa, i did dailies everyday, not fussed anymore
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]