Trying to resubscribe to WoW, optimization 0%

85 Worgen Druid
I'm trying to get back into the game to play the new expansion, and this optimization thing is really putting a damper on my excitement. I've been stuck at 0% for 10+ hours. I've deleted the battle.net folder twice, run the launcher as administrator, and let the optimization sit overnight, and still nothing. This is a fresh install of WoW up to Cataclysm, I just did it last night. I have an extremely nice computer and have no idea why this is happening.

Please help me.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Rhyolíte, I would try running WoW on another User Account in Windows, and see if that helps.
85 Dwarf Hunter
I had the same problem. I gave up on the work arounds after 2 days and not getting past 1.2% done. I deleted WoW and went to account management and downloaded the updated client and cruised through. Little drastic but if you have a fast internet connection it could possibly be faster for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]