PLEASE Fix the Grocery Bundle Process

90 Undead Rogue
Why Why Why???...have you guys made this such a tedious process??

You've made the empty grocery containers unique, so you can only have one at a time in your inventory. If I have ten stacks of meat I want to turn into grocery bundles, this means I have to interact with the vendor, purchase the empty container, then CLOSE the vendor (because if I click on the container while the vendor window is open it just sells the container back to the vendor!)

Closing the vendor window then closes my inventory window so I have to re-open my bags, then click on the empty container to bundle the groceries. Then interact with the vendor again to start the process from scratch! Also, to what end do you charge 1g35s only to then reward 1g95s when the bundle is turned in?? Not to scoff at a minor profit margin, but it seems superfluous.

Then of course there is the fact that you cannot turn in a lump group of grocery bundles at once. All of these poorly planned little things contribute to a really frustrating game element. Please rethink and revise! <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
agreed, this was a nightmare when i grinded out master of ways.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I agree, not sure why it is unique. However, you can make it easier by dragging the grocery bag to your toolbar. Then you can just click on the icon to fill the bag without closing the vendor window or your bags.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I did this last night with extra turtle meat. Sucks it long and hard let me tell you. Streamline this please!!!

~K
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you go in game today, you'll see that grocery containers are no longer unique. Thanks for the feedback!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/11/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Nethaera
If you go in game today, you'll see that grocery containers are no longer unique. Thanks for the feedback!

AWESOME TY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Woot!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
How about the archaeology fragment crates? Maybe make them Unique (20) or something to prevent people from hoarding them? (though I'm not sure what advantage that would give)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/11/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Blob
How about the archaeology fragment crates? Maybe make them Unique (20) or something to prevent people from hoarding them? (though I'm not sure what advantage that would give)

We're aware of this concern as well. We'll keep you informed if/when a change occurs to it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Hey Neth, just wanted to thank-you for all the feedback. It is nice getting more then one blue response a year in the profession forums.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/11/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Jozie
Hey Neth, just wanted to thank-you for all the feedback. It is nice getting more then one blue response a year in the profession forums.

It's genuinely my pleasure. We do what we can.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock

We're aware of this concern as well. We'll keep you informed if/when a change occurs to it.

I think this got hotfixed today. Yesterday I couldn't buy multiples (Arch. fragment cases), today I could .
Edited by Grimgol on 10/11/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/11/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Nethaera

I'm curious, why would people need to be prevented from hoarding them?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/11/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Grimgol

I think this got hotfixed today. Yesterday I couldn't buy multiples (Arch. fragment cases), today I could .

It may have gone in today. We'll be updating the hotfix post at some point today, so should be able to update this if it was.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Can you guys put in a container for Spinefish? It looks like there's one in the game files but not on the vendor. There's barely any use for this fish at the moment.

Also, the time it takes to gather 60 Golden Carp for the bundle is way longer than getting most other 20-stack items. Is this intentional?
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Paladin
Probably given the fact getting Carp is ridiculously easy.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Cryox

I'm curious, why would people need to be prevented from hoarding them?

I was wondering the same thing. It made no sense to me. Maybe it's the same reason as that for the fragment cap? Save up fragments for when they add new rares to a race?
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
10/10/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Sinnimon
Closing the vendor window then closes my inventory window so I have to re-open my bags

I've never understood why this happens. Just because we're done talking to a vendor doesn't mean we're not going to then do other stuff in our bags; possibly play with what we just bought. Also, I'd say at least half the time I'm closing a vendor window, it's so I can interact with an item in my bags without selling it.

I hope this will be changed as well. I mean, most people have all bags on one keybind anyways and if a person really wants to close vendor window AND bags, they can just hit Esc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How bout the exchange rate?

I get that you want to make soy sauces and make it so that it's not a 1-1 exchange... but 4 to 1?

Bags on all my characters are being flooded because stuff it would be stupid to pantry exchange anything I might need in the near future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]