PLEASE Fix the Grocery Bundle Process

90 Undead Warlock
It's Twue!
Thank you again for fixing this, Blizz seems to get a lot more heat on what they should do, instead of what they have done.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Can you guys put in a container for Spinefish? It looks like there's one in the game files but not on the vendor. There's barely any use for this fish at the moment.

Also, the time it takes to gather 60 Golden Carp for the bundle is way longer than getting most other 20-stack items. Is this intentional?

Spinefish appears to be used by the alchemists and not for cooking.

I think your answer should be YES. Because when fishing the 3 rare fish to get Nat's Exalted you ended with many stacks of Golden Carp and would be easy to level up cooking, one complements the other.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Just wondering why something like this has gone on a higher priority than the many problems in arena season 12?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I'm curious, why would people need to be prevented from hoarding them?

I was wondering the same thing. It made no sense to me. Maybe it's the same reason as that for the fragment cap? Save up fragments for when they add new rares to a race?

I have to think it's this. They don't want us stockpilling them and then cashing in a zillion to get all of the new troll items or whatever without any new work.

10/11/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Blazana
Just wondering why something like this has gone on a higher priority than the many problems in arena season 12?

It seems likely that it's an easy change to make, turning an item from unique to not-unique. It's something that a lot of people are running into about now, and more will be in the not too distant future. Actual game mechanics are another issue altogether.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Neth this is pathetic and im sorry its come to this but your game is absurdly imbalanced, theres a whole plethora of hotfixes needed and you're concerned with grocery bags...
Edited by Chrisboxed on 10/11/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Any chance we can get a higher stack count (than just 20) for the Life Spirits? I currently have about 250 of them --- that is taking up a lot of room. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did my cooking dailies last night and this fix has NOT been applied. Good idea but didn't happen.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/11/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Chrisboxed
Neth this is pathetic and im sorry its come to this but your game is absurdly imbalanced, theres a whole plethora of hotfixes needed and you're concerned with grocery bags...

This is untrue. We're concerned with a variety of issues and if you keep an eye on the hotfix post on the blog here- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207170 - which we have additions for today, should help. There are varying degrees of (for lack of a better word) simplicity in applying fixes. Some are relatively simple in comparison to others.

I did my cooking dailies last night and this fix has NOT been applied. Good idea but didn't happen.

The containers are still showing "unique" to you when you go to the vendor to purchase them?
Edited by Nethaera on 10/12/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
heres an idea: keybind the grocery bag so you dont have to close the damn window to use it. problem solved. that will be 15 dollars please send cash or check to my house.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any chance of adding quests for 5/10/20 grocery bundles at a time so I don't have to spend 5 minutes turning in 100+ bundles?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

What he said. Season 12 is broken, so very, very broken. There is no thought or ability for skill to shine through. I feel bad for the number of teams that literally have no way to survive my team's burst and feel like quitting when I run into teams who have SO much survivability and utility that they literally cannot be killed barring extremely poor play. *AHEM* resto druids/anything, holy pallys/mage, frost DK/hunter, mage/mage (LOL!), monk/anything (on maps with two levels).
Edited by Durgath on 10/12/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I did not know about this whole bundle thing, so i thaught it was something that would help clear bag space... and i used it and oah look, I cant get them back out... I just hit my desk becuse i was geting pink turnips for the guild and oah look, On mistake and i cant get them back...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am being told by Nam Ironpaw that This vendor doesn't want that merchandise. I bought a raw turtle meat basket and put 20 in it. Now I can't trade it in. There is no quest on him either. I'm level 586 cooking and have traded token to him before.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ahaha this thread is hilarious.

This is one of the FEW TIMES I've EVER seen a blue post in a professions thread (must not have been in the professions forum originally? I've NEVER seen a blue post in THAT forum)

Then some guy calls out the blue, for bothering to post about it instead of fixing the issues he is concerned with.

Good job there, guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

^^^THIS!!!! I can rattle off 10 quests that have been broken for over a year, most broken for more than 2 or 3. Bliz didn't respond to 3 different tickets I started over broken quests. Yet they spend time making grocery bags more convenient to use.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Here I was hoping this bump of an old thread was something interesting.

What I would love to see is an option added to the questgiver to turn in 10 bags at a time like the aldor and scryers had for their thingies.

And griping about them changing a flag on 30-odd items in the database is silly. It probably took an intern less than a half hour. Get a clue before you start complaining about bug fix prioritization. Something fast and easy to change that's in current content is going to come before something more complicated in old content that's being used by far less people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]