+25% healing to PoH and PoM

90 Pandaren Priest
Ghostcrawler, on Twitter, 15 hours ago :

We made a buff to PoH and PoM (for D&H) yesterday.

It may not be live if you haven't seen it. I don't want to get in the habit of announcing hotfixes on Twitter. +25% PoH and PoM.

Edit. The hotfix is now live. Enjoy your bigger heals!
Edited by Harmonium on 10/10/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is most for Holy priests. Disc priests remain into oblivion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Mahadev

I cast both Prayer of Healing and Prayer of Mending quite often as Disc. o_O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
+healing but same mana. most if not all concerns are about 2 things:

1. MANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. PW:S is our bread and butter and it is crap right now
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
15% blanket nerf to all healing and shields (pvp only).

I guess they REALLY hate discs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

1. MANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By increasing the Healing that means both PoH and PoM have higher Heal Per Mana (HPM). It should technically alleviate some mana stress for PvE. PW:S also should not see liberal use.

For PvP obviously this does almost nothing to help, but that's not my venue anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This is a huge buff. I'm surprised there aren't more priests rejoycing over this. I know some of us have concerns that touch other spells or mechanics, but it's still a great buff for both disc and holy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There are not more people rejoicing because it is a band-aid fix. I'm happy, sure, but it does not address the issues of PoH's limitations, poor mana, less-than-optimal tier 90 talents, Archangel and Spirit Shell's antagonism, etc. We're need a bit more things to be balanced and less clunky, but this is a good start.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Mahadev

Better for Disc than Holy tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Doesn't help PVP at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is it a bandaid fix? Sure. But hell guys, at least its SOMETHING.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

1. MANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mana is fine....but you have under 8k combat regen so...thats why.

Spirit Shell and PoM is your new "bread and butter" disc is never good at the beginning of an expansion...mainly because PWS costs wayyyyyy more than what it gives back. Holy is very competitive with the other classes in pve (...maybe not monks...theyre just so good lol) but as disc you really need to utilize divine insight and spirit shell. you cannot be bubble spamming like you could in DS at the moment
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
10/10/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Hottÿ
but as disc you really need to utilize divine insight and spirit shell. you cannot be bubble spamming like you could in DS at the moment

Divine Insight over Power Infusion? What dude? come on
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/10/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Dishcashflow
but as disc you really need to utilize divine insight and spirit shell. you cannot be bubble spamming like you could in DS at the moment

Divine Insight over Power Infusion? What dude? come on

IKR?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Disc can heal a little better and harder now, but theyll still go OOM relatively quick, Id assume.

Now for Holy, the buff is quite nice seeing as PoH is a last resort, 1 time/1 stop healing filler when all others are still on CD with group wide damage.

Yay?
Reply Quote
74 Human Priest
I love Divine Insight. :/
Although I'm also Holy, so...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sin
i started using disc when i hit 90 for heroics cuz i just couldn't dish out big enough heals and retain enough mana. I find disc to be more mana proficient than holy for some reason. I've done the first three bosses in LFR twice once as holy and once as disc, and i honestly found it easier to heal and keep up mana as disc. Maybe i just haven't seen that buff two those two spells yet, but i feel like holy has less throughput per cast than Disc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As an Spriest, i can't wait to check it out. I keep PoM up on myself at all times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]