These forums need more life

90 Orc Hunter
Seriously, there's nothing here but guild recruitment announcements. We need to bring back the atmosphere of the forums from vanilla when everyone was here talking about more useful things...like how they were going to hug the crap out of another player if they ever run into each other in-game.

Come on people, liven it up with more entertainment or I'll have to start naked pole dancing!

EDIT: Typos.
Edited by Temuchin on 10/10/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
people still play on this server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pole dancing naked? I'd hug the crap outta you if I saw you in near SW on a mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd hug a cute gnome if I come across one!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
all this talking is waking up the tired kitty

HOW DARE YOU WAKE UP THE TIRED KITTY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'd punt a gnome if I come across one!

fixed!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Awww... how about I just hug you Ria??
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Certainly doesn't help that we've got people recruiting on our board to another server. I'm all for livening up this place. Bronzebeard was where I started and even though I left at one point, I came back.

What can we do to attract people to our server and get this place going?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Back in vanilla, we tried to do some server-wide events (i.e. druid-only Onyxia raid). It'll be harder now because fewer people read these forums, but it can still be done with some organization.

One of the reasons we're not as lively as before seems to stem from guilds no longer communicating as frequently with each other. Inter-guild relations isn't something that's required, but it's a healthy practice for the server to feel more welcoming.

EDIT: More typos. I no is perfect.
Edited by Temuchin on 10/12/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Temuchin, I have issues typing too.. Next time I happen to see you (Even though I rarely see horde anymore :( ... )

I'll /dance for you! :D
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid

One of the reasons we're not as lively as before seems to stem from guilds no longer communicating as frequently with each other. Inter-guild relations isn't something that's required, but it's a healthy practice for the server to feel more welcoming.

You could say that the atmosphere is almost every guild for itself in a sense or our server is an archipelago instead of a continent.

Well I'm totally for working with other guilds, both Ally and Horde alike, though we (O9k) are new and do not have much to offer in terms of numbers atm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/13/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Drakenkyn
Well I'm totally for working with other guilds, both Ally and Horde alike, though we (O9k) are new and do not have much to offer in terms of numbers atm.

Want some advice? Find your identity and stick with it. It's how Straw Hat Pirates (founded Christmas Day 2004) has endured all these years to become the Horde's oldest active guild. The names and faces have changed (which is inevitable because players do come and go), but the atmosphere is still the same because we stick by what we believe in.

We don't progress the fastest through all raid content. We don't have hardcore players who plow through everything like a boss (well, except Emtox, who doesn't sleep */wave Emtox*). But when we log on everyday, we know we're going to have a good time with awesome people.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm pretty sure the issue here was trying to get the server active again, not my guild. :<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm pretty sure the issue here was trying to get the server active again, not my guild. :<

Hey, I'm a Straw Hat Pirate. We're notorious for hijacking threads, and yes, that includes our OWN threads =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I do miss the glory days of these forums from 05-07. The drama, name calling , that one crazy mofo that was trying to unite the server... God what was his name. Blues posting how we were the Jerry Springer Server of WoW.

/morn the Death of Bronzebread Forums
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eeeh what do you want, most the big players transfered off the server. But hopefully there will be more good times ahead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I renewed my account after 2 years. I'd be disappointed if I didn't get a Temu hug sometime in the next month.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/22/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Fuzbun
I renewed my account after 2 years. I'd be disappointed if I didn't get a Temu hug sometime in the next month.

FUZBUN!!!!!!

/target Fuzbun
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug

"You overhugged Fuzbun and broke her ribs."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEES!!!!! MAI POOR FUZZY!!!!!!!!!!!111one
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^_~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can you feel the love tonight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]