[A] Cry Havoc Looking for Ranged DPS

90 Human Paladin
Cry Havoc is looking for a solid, ranged dps, preferring an Affliction Warlock; we're currently 6/6n and 1/6n with a few attempts on the second boss in Heart of Fear.

The Droids we are Looking for:
  • Role: Ranged Caster DPS
  • Class: (Preference) Warlock, Fire/Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman
  • Gear: At Least 470; Prefer 476+
  • Experience: Will somewhat prefer players who have completed content in previous raid tiers a few times at content level, most notably Cataclysm content. This is not necessary, however; players can just as well come into raiding and perform just as well with little prior experience.
  • Outlook: We are looking for players who are able and willing to fully commit to playing their class as best as they reasonably can, and who are willing to put in the extra bit of effort to make sure they are up to par when raid starts. We're also looking for players who know how to have a good time, who know how to let loose just as much as they know when it's time to buckle down. I think I speak for the rest of the guild when I say that we look after our own, and will continue to do so so long as we are able and welcome.
  • Times: Currently, we are running on Friday and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm, though I am considering changing these days after I get a chance to meet at raid time with all of our raiders, likely back to a Tuesday/Thursday/Friday schedule at the same times.
Edited by Isesé on 11/17/2012 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
best of luck :) hopefully i can level an alt for you :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
a hunter huh :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Killalette
a hunter huh :)
Indeed! T'would be for at least this week for the hunter, and possibly next week. Picked up a rogue for the first slot for this week.

10/10/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Leide
best of luck :) hopefully i can level an alt for you :P
And that would actually be kind of awesome! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you still need one in a few weeks, I can level Kat to 90 fairly easily once I get my stuff settled in. c:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Zanzíx
If you still need one in a few weeks, I can level Kat to 90 fairly easily once I get my stuff settled in. c:

Could certainly use another backup, though I do think we're currently set. Having a backup tank would be fantastic, though, which is one thing we're really missing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/17/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Isesé

Could certainly use another backup, though I do think we're currently set. Having a backup tank would be fantastic, though, which is one thing we're really missing.

I could level my death knight then! xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wish I could help you, Isese! As you can see, I am stuck at level 88 due to unforeseen circumstances. 1. A broken PC and a laptop that is worthless for games and 2. A red-headed software engineer.

Hopefully, I will be able to get back online sometime soon. There can never be enough druids!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
a red-headed software engineer kept you busy for weeks :o? I need his number to get some pointers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll just take his number. o:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated the first post; we're looking for a solid, full time, ranged, caster dps. Details as listed above.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
how many races are you going to try out? lol
human = spirit ftw ^_^

best of luck to you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
how many races are you going to try out? lol
human = spirit ftw ^_^

best of luck to you :)

I've only tried three! :[ Human/Blood Elf ftw

And yes, the extra spirit is really really nice. And the racial trinket; I absolutely love it on fights like Spirit Kings, where I can BoP twice and trinket once, meaning that we never have to kill any arrows! \o/
Edited by Isesé on 11/7/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
If you still have room I might be able to raid with you. You can contact me in-game usually starting around 8PM server time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/16/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Hurust
If you still have room I might be able to raid with you. You can contact me in-game usually starting around 8PM server time.

It's more for a backup position, really, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind this evening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/10/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Isesé
Affliction Warlock

YOU EVEN TOLD ME TO STAY IN CASE THIS HAPPENED.

I DIDN'T LISTEN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]