Human Anatomy

90 Blood Elf Paladin
could anyone tell me what happened the them, i xfer away about a year ago and was wondering where they went? :O
Reply Quote
pull down your breaches and find out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NEVER! Nah, but i looked around of jub and i couldnt find anyone in it, even went into /2, nothing. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
it was sold.. now known as clarity i think
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It was a poop tier guild for children run by a guild master that recruited you so he could line his guild bank with your gold.
It was a class A ponzi scheme, all of these guilds that spam recruit levels 1-10 sometimes with out even messaging you (which is just plain rude) are all scams, and they only last a few months.
I cannot even begin to fathom why you would miss a piece of junk like Human nerdatomy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was a poop tier guild for children run by a guild master that recruited you so he could line his guild bank with your gold.
It was a class A ponzi scheme, all of these guilds that spam recruit levels 1-10 sometimes with out even messaging you (which is just plain rude) are all scams, and they only last a few months.
I cannot even begin to fathom why you would miss a piece of junk like Human nerdatomy.

i wasnt bad, youre just jealous that you dont have an awesome guild with awesome people, that got realm first guild level 25 when cata launched :P

10/10/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Neevaah
it was sold.. now known as clarity i think

Thank you kindly :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No not us. But i do beleive it was sold. Not sure who though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Pink mist got server first guild level 25.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
didnt pink mist get server first 25

not that i remember :S im sure that human anatomy did
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
they both did

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/jubeithos/Clarity/achievement#15093

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/jubeithos/Pink_Mist/achievement#15093
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why is Pink Mist's date of achievement 04-10-2011 and Clarity's (which wasn't formerly Human Anatomy) 04-11-2011
Edited by Trucidare on 10/13/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
we were formerly Duplicity
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
duplicity was human anatomy. I bought it and name changed it to duplicity and then sold it to oz to become clarity
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
oh what do you know lol
Reply Quote
lol my friend was original owner of this guild :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]