[H-RP] Shado Pan

90 Night Elf Druid
It'd be neat if the Horde side's guild name was "Watchers on the Wall" and the Alliance side's name "Sword in the Shadows".
Reply Quote
10/27/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Macaoidh
It'd be neat if the Horde side's guild name was "Watchers on the Wall" and the Alliance side's name "Sword in the Shadows".

As I made the Alliance side version, I was thinking the same thing. xD Ah well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
While I'm sure what the answer will be, I'm very hesitant to pour time and flavor into a character then be done with it a month later. I work best at filling the role at hand, that is most needed.

I'm not exactly the best at one thing or the other, more of a jack-of-all-trades kinda person. Instead of very skilled in one aspect, I'm moderatly on par to what is good for more than 1 or 2 things.

Thus, I have to ask, out of all the Melee classes with Hunter included, what would be the best roll to fill in for at this moment? I have around equal skill with all melee classes, along with Hunter.

(Warrior, Rogue, Enchance Shaman, Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk, Hunter)

I can play ranged/caster classes, however I tend to be better with Melee, and would like to provide the maximum skill I can. So I'd like you to choose of those classes, which would you like me to fill in? And I understand the most common answer is:

"Play what you're best at, or what you most enjoy." But I enjoy all equaly and the skill differences are nearly unoticed. And leaving the choice to me would have me sitting here for a week or two.
Reply Quote
While I'm sure what the answer will be, I'm very hesitant to pour time and flavor into a character then be done with it a month later. I work best at filling the role at hand, that is most needed.

I'm not exactly the best at one thing or the other, more of a jack-of-all-trades kinda person. Instead of very skilled in one aspect, I'm moderatly on par to what is good for more than 1 or 2 things.

Thus, I have to ask, out of all the Melee classes with Hunter included, what would be the best roll to fill in for at this moment? I have around equal skill with all melee classes, along with Hunter.

(Warrior, Rogue, Enchance Shaman, Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk, Hunter)

I can play ranged/caster classes, however I tend to be better with Melee, and would like to provide the maximum skill I can. So I'd like you to choose of those classes, which would you like me to fill in? And I understand the most common answer is:

"Play what you're best at, or what you most enjoy." But I enjoy all equaly and the skill differences are nearly unoticed. And leaving the choice to me would have me sitting here for a week or two.

The <Shado Pan> roster right now contains 5 monks, a mage and a shaman. This leaves rogue, warrior and hunter for the Hordeside guild to even have -one- of made by you. Warriors so far have been the Pandaren class of your group I've seen the least, so as a shot in the dark I'd say warrior.

but I probably shouldn't be answering for the Horde-side. Hah.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What is this Horde side you speak of? I thought we were just Shado Pan. We don't take sides! We're the watchers on the wall, the Sword in the Shadows!
Reply Quote
10/27/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Henilen
What is this Horde side you speak of? I thought we were just Shado Pan. We don't take sides! We're the watchers on the wall, the Sword in the Shadows!

This is very true. But the Sha have cursed us to live with blue and red backgrounds on this communication device! We are split!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
But...But...I wanna be Purple.
Reply Quote
10/27/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Henilen
But...But...I wanna be Purple.

Mark my words, the SHA WILL FALL. Then all of Pandaria can be as it should be, wants to be.

You may be purple.

edit: I totally left out the beginning part where I implied that the red and blue backgrounds were the Sha's fault.
Edited by Myuu on 10/27/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ICly we are not horde or alliance (writing this on a phone it will be short) I do however like the idea of the horde side taking the watchers on the wall name. I'll consult the boss (wife) and see what can be done about that.
So far blizzard has no problem with the guild name as I've asked. But I like the sound of the later the more I think about it, thank you.

Also we do need more diversity horde side but we'll see how recruiting goes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well, it wouldn't exactly be smart for the Shado Pan to ally with one side or another, it'd just add to the Sha problem, so you gotta rule out taking sides when thinkin' about that of course.
Reply Quote
Please don't misunderstand, I was kidding about. Neither guild has a factional alliegance IC. However, what the <Shado Pan> guild on Horde OOC needs for PVE is specific to that branch.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Please don't misunderstand, I was kidding about. Neither guild has a factional alliegance IC. However, what the <Shado Pan> guild on Horde OOC needs for PVE is specific to that branch.

/sagenod
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nightly bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Morinin bomp. Maybe my mom will lend me $5-10 for a Race/Faction change or something, since I'm sick and miserable. =(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Aww I'm sorry, Hope you feel better

(bump was placed right between the 'f' and 'e' in feel if you didnt see it lol)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hello, Henilen here, I'd just like to inform ya I'll be Transfering over to WRA sometime in the future, as well as faction changing over. Give me about a week or so though.

Do you have any idea on what kinda weapon I should be searching for? (Arms/Prot) I think a two handed sword best suits me, and I'd like to start searching/farming as soon as possible.
Edited by Aelgar on 10/28/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A Little off topic bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
about to get off work bump and a moment of silence for a dear friend.
Reply Quote
Though I'm quite sure it's unnecessary for me to bump this, I'm doing it anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Shado Pan is almost lvl 5! And I've had a few more people join up and have referred a few more to Sword. These guilds will be great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]