110k bite from resto druid

90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Ruxxian
If they wanted to nerf it, they'd have called it Heard of the Mild. But they won't do that, now will they?

Except the part about them actually planning to nerf it.

Sounds like someone should read patch notes before trying to be funny on the forums.

You fail at reading post dates.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
10/12/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Paetheas
6 min cd, I suspect they want it to be substantial.

Well, blizz just stealth nerfed stamped VERY HARD. They reduced its damage by approx 75% and reduced it's ability to self heal the hunter by 60%(5 spirit beasts heals).

Quite possibly the biggest nerf to a single ability in the history of wow.

Guess they dont like 5+ min CD's to be very substantial after all.

Sorry, what's that? The rest of the WoW Community couldn't hear you over your pet solo'ing people. My B.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Exid
Sorry, what's that? The rest of the WoW Community couldn't hear you over your pet solo'ing people. My B.

If you are dying to pet auto attack and claw alone, then the problem clearly lies on your end.

If you are mad at hunter's being one of the OP classes b/c they have good burst with all CD's popped, then you must be going hamster crazy over how strong warriors, shadow priests, and to a slightly lesser extent, mages are right now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/10/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Vesthis
110k is low.

You're a fkin moron.

110k is high from a damage class. From a healer? You are obvi a troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]