Can't apply patch

85 Orc Shaman
Just arriving home from practice, I was eager to get upstairs and play some WoW. I opened it up and logged in and I see, oh, patch required. So it says 'Click here to restart', so I think very well, and when I click it, it says "Failed to apply patch. Please try again later. If this problem persists you may need to reinstall or contact technical support.

wat do?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Tried deleting my Battle.net folders, when I tried to log in, it said failed to log in, so I just recovered those files. Also tried to delete WTF folder but it says I need permission when I'm the only user on this computer.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Not that I received any help anyway, thanks to my quick thinking and computer intelligence, I was able to come to a positive conclusion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
did u get it fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I too am having the exact same problem lightyaup, but I am not computer savy and cant log onto the game. So sad. Anything easy to do that will get me back to playing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]