Faster Smelting?

90 Worgen Warrior
Is there away that we can smelt things faster? Or can we please get an item to increase the speeds of this please?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I hate this too, I might offer a tip/premium to the miners to prepare it in bars for me so I don't have to do it myself,
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
At least you can start it and walk away. I routinely smelt a dozen stacks a day .

Prospecting,Dis-enchanting and milling make me sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
This is one of the things they need to borrow from GW2.

Having to sit there waiting for your character to smelt 200+ bars sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I love watching my druid smelt. It's what made mining my favorite profession for so long.

Apparently I'm odd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
At least you can start it and walk away. I routinely smelt a dozen stacks a day .

Prospecting,Dis-enchanting and milling make me sigh.

This, so much. At least with smelting and cooking you can do everything you're holding and walk away while your character does the work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love watching my druid smelt. It's what made mining my favorite profession for so long.

Apparently I'm odd.

I like it to for some reason, also it's great when someone wants me to smelt for them and it takes a while.. means a nice tip at the end.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Every xpac, the smelting channel gets faster. And as pointed out, you can batch it and walk away.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
You can also start smelting, then look up ways that it could possibly be faster, find this page and by then be done smelting once you tab back in.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
09/11/2014 01:05 AMPosted by Themanastery
You can also start smelting, then look up ways that it could possibly be faster, find this page and by then be done smelting once you tab back in.

2-year old necro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/11/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Jozie
09/11/2014 01:05 AMPosted by Themanastery

2-year old necro.

Maybe he had that much smelting to do before he could post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]