To all PvP enhancement shaman.

100 Draenei Shaman
Stop crying and learn to PvP in a new expansion. Sure it takes a lot of time and diligence, sure you're going to get killed A LOT. But seriously, once you're geared everything changes. Once you know how to play against every class because you have been consistently dying to them in battlegrounds and arenas, everything changes. The spec has changed into a more dynamic spec as far as totems go. Our current burst ability, Ascendance, is probably one of best cooldowns in the game. I have crit for over 250k damage with a trinket + Ascendance.

There has been a lot of talk about our mobility and I agree, it's not what it used to be. In fact, during Wrath and Cata, we had a talent that would enable earthbind to remove snares from us. We had ghost wolf that reduced hindering movements without having to glyph it.

Things change and you have to adapt. Just because you suck at PvP while you're wearing greens, don't cry about it after 3 days and blame it on the class.

IMO, enhance is one of the best melee specs at the moment. Just pray to God Ascendance doesn't get nerfed. Milk it.

Enhance for life.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Draye
IMO, enhance is one of the best melee specs at the moment.

Warriors and hunters say, "sup?"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
dont you know any good players in arena will just cc/los ascedance...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/11/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Warwolves
dont you know any good players in arena will just cc/los ascedance...

Sometimes I get one stormstrike off in ascendance, then I'm cc'ed.

I have crit for over 250k damage with a trinket + Ascendance.

On a pvp'd player? Lies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ascendance is our execute.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/11/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Khimari
Ascendance is our execute.

Or heal. If you use AG, stormstrike/stormblast back to back can be a huge heal. For your teamate, too.
Reply Quote
I don't see why anyone is complaining about this spec in PvP, I own !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Once you know how to play against every class because you have been consistently dying to them in battlegrounds and arenas, everything changes.

No matter how many times you die to Warrior/hunter damage the SECOND you leave a pillar, you will continue dying to warrior / hunter damage the second you leave a pillar.

There is nothing you can do to prevent it. You will die through SR and Astral Shift 100-0.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
JKS, you aren't even geared... You're in contender's gear and you are complaining. This is the kind of BS I'm talking about. Kids, not even geared going into arena expecting to not get destroyed then complaining about the class. It's not the class, it's you. YOU ARE BAD. LEARN TO PLAY OR STOP PLAYING ENHANCEMENT. ADAPT OR GTFO.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
@Draye Sorry dude you dont even have 1550 yet in any bracket so dont act like your good.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
^^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
^
Reply Quote
39 Dwarf Shaman
10/12/2012 06:33 AMPosted by Warwolves
@Draye Sorry dude you dont even have 1550 yet in any bracket so dont act like your good.

Trentington is ... BOOM
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/12/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Draye
JKS, you aren't even geared... You're in contender's gear and you are complaining. This is the kind of BS I'm talking about. Kids, not even geared going into arena expecting to not get destroyed then complaining about the class. It's not the class, it's you. YOU ARE BAD. LEARN TO PLAY OR STOP PLAYING ENHANCEMENT. ADAPT OR GTFO.

my main pvp spec is resto...

i only bought a contender set because my server is notorious for ganking and i like to at least stand a chance... if im out questing as enh and someone drops down on me i can at least hold my own.

I die 100-0 through all healing cooldowns in arena pretty frequently without peels.

Healing tide is down, ascendance & aura mastery spam healing surge and its only about a 65% chance at actually surviving.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Paladin

Come back when your random battleground server group actually have decent PvP players. Stop picking on fresh 90s with little to no resilence or pvp power. Actually come to Alleria's battlegroup and watch yourself die lol.

Let's not talk about Arena, you're not doing anything but purging. The backbone are your partner(s). I didn't even check what your composition is nor do I care. Lucky you're Alliance too, if I was in your battlegroup, I'd KOS you lol. Just saying. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/12/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Geese
Let's not talk about Arena, you're not doing anything but purging

you hex too.

and maybe throw out a stormblast if lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It's pretty hysterical when somebody rated in the mid 1300s tells everyone else to l2p.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I love not being able to beat terrible terrible hunters when they have CDs up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ADAPT OR GTFO.

enhance wasnt good before, its still not great now. what is there ot adapt to?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]