QUE times for Dungeon Finder,,is BS

85 Night Elf Rogue
Not alot of my guildies play this game anymore, but I stuck with it. Till trying to do the Dungeon Find and the que is 45mins. 45mins for any que is way tooooooo long. This will be the game killer for me. Had to say something because I havent seen anything said about this. Ok had my say bring on the trolls and flammers.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Average wait time: 10 minutes

As of right now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Roll something useful (Tank/Heals/Hybrid) cry less?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
find some more friends! ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
so you want blizzard to make heal/tank bots so you can have faster ques? or do just not understand how ques work.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Bonefish
Not alot of my guildies play this game anymore, but I stuck with it. Till trying to do the Dungeon Find and the que is 45mins. 45mins for any que is way tooooooo long. This will be the game killer for me. Had to say something because I havent seen anything said about this. Ok had my say bring on the trolls and flammers.
um - which part of "you have to wait until someone other then you wants to tank/heal before you can get in a group" doesn't click for you?

if it takes 45 mins before a player queues up to tank/heal, then you have to wait 45mins to get in a group with them...

if you personally can find players to tank/heal for your group faster then 45mins, go do it...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
everyone with a dps main is playing his main so the 'overflow tanks' aren't hitting the dungeons yet to rlieve the queue.

the queue times will go down...once te strong are through with it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You can multi-queue in MoP. Start the queues for a scenario, BG, and dungeon at the same time, and when one pops your spot in the other two lines is "saved." Then you have a good chance of the next event immediately popping as you complete the current one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]