Wrathion creating a new world? (some spoilers

Blacktalon Agent says: We’re clear. Let’s keep moving.

Blacktalon Agent says: This is as close as we can get. See what you can find out!

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: How very strange. I wouldn’t call these waters enchanted, but there’s a faint residual energy.
Zazzo Twinklefingers says: It’s similar to a pattern I once noted in Sholazar Basin.

Blacktalon Agent says: That doesn’t make any sense. Doublecheck your work.

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: …There’s definitely something going on here. Before we return, perhaps we should collect some of the enlarged vegetables they grow in this region?

Blacktalon Agent says: He is creating a new world for us. He is not… *turns around and aims her crossbow at Zazzo, shooting at him* making a salad!

Zazzo Twinklefingers says: OW!
Zazzo Twinklefingers says: You crazy! Girl, YOU CRAZY!

What do you think is up with this? Is Wrathion actually doing good or will we be killing him in a few patches?
Reply Quote
Sounds like build-up for something. Maybe a new raid or scenario. Kind of like how the titan build-up stuff was for Ulduar in Wrath of the Lich King.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Probably kill him, Blizz can't do gray.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
10/02/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Skytotem

Am I at least allowed to hope?
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Skytotem

Thats what I'm afraid of. I really like Wrathion. I'd hate to have to kill him.
Edited by Bartrius on 10/2/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
It's not like Blizzard has ever turned a neutral faction evil-

Zandalari

... Right. Well, Blizzard can have grey character, can they not-

Kael'thas, Illidan, Maiev, Garrosh.

... Uh, Say it's not like dragon ever go evil... right...?

Deathwing, Malygos.

...Well, I mean, technically killing Wrathion would be like killing children...

Every Whelp in every zone.

I give up. Nice knowing you, Wrathion.
Edited by Gruffe on 10/2/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
10/02/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Gruffe

Am I at least allowed to hope?

Hope is for the weak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He's going to fix Outland and restore it as Draenor, but will rename it Wrathenor.
Edited by Sternbridge on 10/2/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Sternbridge
He's going to fix Outland and restore it as Draenor, but will rename it Wrathenor.

Strangely I'm okay with this, if it means i don't have to level through Outland.
Reply Quote
If I were to guess anything, Wrathion's ultimate goal is to recreate his flight minus the crazy.

And with Blizzard's logic, you're never going to see a black dragonflight that isn't at least some shade of REALLY FREAKING BLACK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Wrathion set a speed record for how fast Blizzard could end my interest in a character.

I kind of wish we could have killed him in an 85 instance.
Edited by Kurze on 10/2/2012 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If I were to guess anything, Wrathion's ultimate goal is to recreate his flight minus the crazy.

And with Blizzard's logic, you're never going to see a black dragonflight that isn't at least some shade of REALLY FREAKING BLACK.

My ultimate fear about this is that they're going to use Sabellian as instance/raid fodder & he'll be sacrificed so the flight can become pure.
Edited by Sternbridge on 10/2/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Wrathion set a speed record for how fast Blizzard could end my interest in a character.

I kind of wish we could have killed him in an 85 instance.

He's... okay I guess, but I've got to agree he's far from interesting and Blizzard's doing a poor job of keeping me interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/02/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Skytotem
He's... okay I guess, but I've got to agree he's far from interesting and Blizzard's doing a poor job of keeping me interested.

What else is new?

Eh, I think the only thing keeping me afloat about Wrathion is that he's a jerkbag with an actual point.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Meh.

I hate Wrathion - I hate the concept, I hate the execution, and hate his stupid oversize hat. The sooner we can compost this brat, the happier I'll be.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Dryker
hate his stupid oversize hat

Turban.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Did Blizzard just forget about the entire Black Dragon flight in Outland? Because they would probably nom up that little !@#$ Wrathion the minute he showed up.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
10/02/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Vadâr
Did Blizzard just forget about the entire Black Dragon flight in Outland? Because they would probably nom up that little !@#$ Wrathion the minute he showed up.

The Rogue Legendary questline showed that the experimentation done to his egg gave him some not insignificant powers, which have probably only grown over time.

Anyways, in a fairly recent QA Blizzard indicated that Wrathion thinks he's the last Black Dragon, but the ones in Outland are outside his range, and there still may be a few in Azeroth that have somehow escaped him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nothing good has come from trusting people with red eyes.

Just saying.

10/02/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Skytotem
Hope is for the weak.

You are never happy are you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]