Scholomance

100 Draenei Death Knight
So you know the very first trash, those two big skeleton Risen Guards? You can Control Undead one and it does like 20K DPS.

Have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<3
same thing with the panda ghosts in shadow pan monastery
get the caster one tho!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just in general, if you are doing Klaxxi dailies in Dread Wastes.

Grab Master of Puppets Augmentations and Controll Undead one of those Banshee like Mogu Spirits.

You get to have 2 Bodyguards for 10 minutes! But i think i was being off-topic about this since it's about Control Undead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
thats so freaken awesome, lol thx bro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So you know the very first trash, those two big skeleton Risen Guards? You can Control Undead one and it does like 20K DPS.

Have fun.

most important part about that mob

Unholy blade

hurls your blade at the target dealing 23,000 shadow dmg and increasing dmg they take by 15%

Challenge mode !@#$ right there
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I..this is, beautiful, Im going to have fun in scholo >:)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
<3
same thing with the panda ghosts in shadow pan monastery
get the caster one tho!

I've been doing this whenever I've tanked there (never DPSed there for some reason) and that caster sure packs a punch, I always top damage meters and often my pet is often doing the same or better DPS than the rest of the group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]