Spirit of Harmony

90 Human Hunter
Kia Ora

Quick question. Spirit of Harmony. On a double gathering prof character these seem totally useless. It would appear unfair as we can not send them to our manufacturing character alts. Or will they be able to be vendored for a really good amount of gold?

Is this a desired mechanic? Or is it going to be fixed?

Naku noa, na
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
BoA would be infinitely better than BoP, I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/76061#tab=currencyForItems
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
You can trade them in for crafting materials.

Yes, the exchange rate is horrible, but there's that.
Reply Quote
Theres a vendor where you buy things (golden lotus) using spirit of harmony
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
There's a vendor in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms who sells mats for Spirits of Harmony. Buy 3xGolden Lotus for one spirit, sell on AH, profit.
Reply Quote
You can use the motes to purchase additional Mats currently in Vale.

GC has mentioned the BOP restriction would likely be lifted in a future path tthough, so I'd probably recommend saving them.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
You can turn them in for various trade goods, like ore, enchanting mats, serpents eyes, and so forth.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I understand the point of them, get out in the world. I just don't see why it matters I go out in the world on my crafter or my gatherer. BoA would make them much less annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Kia Ora all

Thank you for the fast and wonderful responses.

Naku noa, na
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The only drawback to BoP is that my crafting chars don't have any gathering skills and I need them to buy the plans for everything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
They become BoA in 5.1 should just hotfix it already
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/11/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Faustas
They become BoA in 5.1 should just hotfix it already

I haven't seen this in patch notes. They said it might be BoA in the future, but I've not seen 5.1 specified.

I really think Blizzard is slowly working on bringing WoW back towards MMO, which sorta includes interacting with others instead of being entirely self sufficient with a server full of crafting alts to bypass the game world economy, etc.

I don't really have a problem with that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Kia Ora

Quick question. Spirit of Harmony. On a double gathering prof character these seem totally useless. It would appear unfair as we can not send them to our manufacturing character alts. Or will they be able to be vendored for a really good amount of gold?

Is this a desired mechanic? Or is it going to be fixed?

Naku noa, na

I wish they'd make them boa, but not likely to happen anytime soon. Could always trade them for golden lotus I guess. If I were to trade in all of mine that I have back-stocked right now it'd get me close to 350 golden lotus lol Even at 100g each, pretty decent chunk of change.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Word on the street is you can trade them in for items.

Not sure why it's not been suggested yet, I don't think it's widely known.

Keep it on the dl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]