Attn random noobs

90 Orc Warlock
There i was in Jade Forest minding my own business aka pro gaming and low and behold i am beset upon by random rogue #736. An epic battle ensues which cascades into a cloak and vanish climax 2 sec into the fight. Random boy floyd calls in accomplices and i call in mine and next thing you know we got a crime scene of 4 randoms having a dirt nap. Happened so fast we had to check our combat logs to verify how pro we are. I got an idea how about johnny McZerg guild HSF go alliance so we can have more fodder for the Tribunal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm sorry, I had a little trouble understanding just about everything you said due to lack of punctuation, improper grammar, and run-on sentences. Are you upset over something? I'm honestly not sure what's going on here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
O MAN INFORM THE WARCHIEF WE GOT A BADBOY ON THE LOOSE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HI MADAM I'M HERE HOW ARE YOU TODAY YOU'RE PRETTY

Also Horde Strike Force amnesty continues

10/02/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Krzysztof
I'm sorry, I had a little trouble understanding just about everything you said due to lack of punctuation, improper grammar, and run-on sentences. Are you upset over something? I'm honestly not sure what's going on here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I don't think I really have to clarify that typing like that was on purpose and that clearly I understand how to properly utilize the aspects of the English language.

2/10 for making me reply though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
What?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Krzysztof
I don't think I really have to clarify that typing like that was on purpose and that clearly I understand how to properly utilize the aspects of the English language.

This point does need to be clarified, as obviously you overlooked it in your original post. This is an internet forum for a game, I'm pretty sure most posts are lacking proper academic English.

Since you seem to be unable to understand what OP is saying I'll sum it up for you:
Nevruc is enjoying WPvP so far this expansion and would really like it if <Horde Strike Force> would faction transfer so <Tribunal> would have a higher number of easy targets to kill.
Edited by Kirchenrecht on 10/3/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Kirchenrecht i thank you for defusing the situation, i believe mr Krzysztof was in a fit of passionate emo rage. Some how in the storm of tears almost short circuiting his keyboard he managed to type out a scathing report on my grammar, spelling and punctuation.

rest assured i have printed his post and pinned it to the wall above my computer to remind me that wixers face and guild is being farmed by a ragtag band of uncoordinated school teachers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What Nev lacks in grammar he more than makes up for in the bedroom, where it actually matters.
Edited by Sylwa on 10/3/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/02/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Krzysztof

Only on the internet can people feel superior for not understanding things.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Bittzie

I'm pretty sure religious and conservative people feel superior about a lot of things they don't understand.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/03/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Kapachee

I'm pretty sure religious and conservative people feel superior about a lot of things they don't understand.
I'd prefer the religious or conservative over a grammar custodian any day. I find defending what I have to say far more interesting than defending the way I say it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/03/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Kirchenrecht

This point does need to be clarified, as obviously you overlooked it in your original post. This is an internet forum for a game, I'm pretty sure most posts are lacking proper academic English.

Since you seem to be unable to understand what OP is saying I'll sum it up for you:
Nevruc is enjoying WPvP so far this expansion and would really like it if <Horde Strike Force> would faction transfer so <Tribunal> would have a higher number of easy targets to kill.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll go ahead and bring the idea up to Gug the next time we speak. I think it sounds totally reasonable and he'll be all for it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I'd prefer the religious or conservative over a grammar custodian any day. I find defending what I have to say far more interesting than defending the way I say it.

I'd prefer to not have to deal with any of them, but to each his own.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
10/03/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Krzysztof

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll go ahead and bring the idea up to Gug the next time we speak. I think it sounds totally reasonable and he'll be all for it.

Gug is only all for an idea after I've pounded the very idea into the minds of all his !@#$ing officers. Then and only then, will he consider it over a period of exactly 3.6 months. After that, he'll have to then write a rough draft on the exact way he wants to execute the plan, then at last, after a total time of one year, will he write his final draft, and then put the plan into action. Unfortunately, by then, his guild is on the verge of utter collapse.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/03/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Kapachee

doh qtpi<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]