I did some arena today...

90 Human Priest
...Can anyone tell me how Monks, Rogues, Death Knights, Shamans, and Paladins are doing?Because I only queued into Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, and Warlock teams.

EDIT: Typos
Edited by Wipzzlol on 10/3/2012 3:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I ran into Monk (melee) and a Disc Priest. It was the easiest match I had all night, maybe he was just bad.

I played a Lock Rogue team, not sure if it was the Rogue, but I died really fast.

DKs are still annoying.

Didn't see any Shamans or Paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Not sure what it is as a monk, I know I'm undergeared but hitting the same player RSK is a slot machine. Under the same conditions, TPx3 and RSK debuff I hit the same priest when going 1v1 for a 54k non-absorbed crit then eight seconds later a 156k non-absorbed crit. There was no dispersion, change in form nothing.
Edited by Kallik on 10/3/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Started leveling my hunter for FoTM !@#$s and giggles. Scatter Shot now breaks on your damage only, not your partner / dungeon party damage. That was completely needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I already posted in another topic so I won't repeat myself but Monk is pretty much top 5 most awful DPS. Things in the game ATM. Going back to my Mage because killings things without trying is better than a melee with no ranged snare and no movement speed increase passive. Such. Bad. Design.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
...Can anyone tell me how Monks, Rogues, Death Knights, Shamans, and Paladins are doing?Because I only queued into Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, and Warlock teams.

EDIT: Typos

Focus the dk and win within a couple seconds. If you don't faceroll through and they actually get to play and use abilities and stuff you will probably lose.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So monk DPS is that !@#$ty ? Do tell I was gonna lv one up as dps could someone elaborate how they are in arena if they are that bad then ill just lv a panda warrior then thanks as an alt.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Did quite a few matches other day. Simple observations were that:

-spriests were amazing
-mages were freakishly amazing (especially double mage), and I might say god like. Played numerous teams, and barely able to do anything.
-warrior were amazing
-hunters were amazing
-rogues were very good
-resto druids were good
-disc was ok
-hpal was ok
-dks was good
-enhance shammans were sub par
-no monks
-only faced one balance druid
-only faced one feral druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]