Looking for Guild

90 Draenei Priest
Good day Dawnbringer! I'm a long time WOW player but fairly recent member of your server community - decided after years of playing Horde (and 10 toons almost all to 85 at the time I moved) that I better check out this whole "Alliance" thing everyone was talking about... :)

So, with that said, I'm looking to find an actual active guild to join for the long haul now that MOP is on us. One that is "casual play" friendly at least, and open to doing all sorts of different activities (instances, challenge modes, heroics, raiding, PVP, world events, whatever else strikes one's fancy). I've done the more hardcore raid play, I've dabbled in PvP, and I LOVE to work on achievements and help others get there as well. Problem is, my current guild is... let's say, rather inactive? I'm just looking for a group to join up with where I can help others, where I can actually work with and interact with others each day, where people actually, ya know - log on and do stuff?

I currently have Cattraa here at 90 and well into a number of rep grinds, as well as a Prot Pally and Beastmaster Hunter at 85-86 and working their way to 90. A few other lower level alts including a Panda monk in the mid-20's for now.

So, any suggestions on good guilds? Who's looking currently, or has a nice relaxed guild ('mature' is fine, I'm in my 40's and not offended by anything) that may do raiding, but at the end of the day understands that this is after all a game and if it starts to feel like work, well... that's the fastest way to destroy a guild raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Karus Time> Is Now Recruiting! We Are Looking For Elitists Who Think There Better Then Everyone Else! Think You Have The Poor Attitude And Right Skills For The Job!? Then PST Karus In Game! Karus Time! A Better Way To Spent Your Time!

This Message Has Been Approved By Karus! (The Peoples Champion!)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
<Karus Time> Is Now Recruiting! We Are Looking For Elitists Who Think There Better Then Everyone Else! Think You Have The Poor Attitude And Right Skills For The Job!? Then PST Karus In Game! Karus Time! A Better Way To Spent Your Time!

This Message Has Been Approved By Karus! (The Peoples Champion!)

Cattraa, "Doctors of Philosophy" sounds like a good fit for you. Please take a look at our recruitment post here and hit me (or one of the officers) up if you want to check us out!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074378312
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Sounds good, except I only have Alliance toons on Dawnbringer. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]