Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012AD (2765 AUC)

IG: Leveled Leatherworking and Tailoring, used the mats to level Enchanting. The only thing I have left then is Engineering or Cooking to get the BoA pants. The new crafting leveling path is so much less confusing than the previous ones. Oi. Also got the new big fat yak mount, it has a reforger on it o.O

RL: Well it's 8:00AM, time for a panic attack eh? Had to resign the ol' lease for another year. I think at this point I'm just going to give up on getting a house and find comfort at the bottom of a bottle of Pandaria's finest.

I do inquire dear Sentinels, how fare your travels on this most unusual day?
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Monk
I am hoping just to make it through this day and that they don't rescind on my next two days off! I want mah days off >.<

Well, let's see then, I got Iki into the secret vale special vale what have you place vale with Anduin, so now I can go back to pet battles, hooray! Stupid outlands death knight and his elemental attacks. I've got tailoring up to around 580 I think, or maybe its 570. Need to get my enchanting up as well, that is still going slow for me.

Oh well, guess it's blueberry muffin and toscani chocolate bar time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I played 8 hours straight yesterday and got the guild to within 200,000 points of level and burned out. The others picked up the banner and got us over the hump to 23!! YAY!! I am within 2,500,000 points of 89 and if I did not have to come to work and waste 8 hours here I would have already been 89. HRUMPH. Anyway things are going ok.

My oldest kitty is having health issues so my trip to the mountains this weekend is off. At 19 she is a bit of a hand full but I am a nurse at heart so I like to baby her. She had to go to the hospital for an overnight on Monday and now seems back to herself, which is sort of spacey and confused - it is like a 95 year old person that is deaf. So I will be able to stay home and hit level 90 by Sunday morning.

No damn snacks left at work today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Plus the new dean is visiting on Friday and I have to dress up. !@#$, that is the worst part of the week. Oh well, I will have to be an adult for ONE day.

HURRAY!! We just had a visit from one of the local sub shops and the girl dropped off sample subs. So ignore my no snacks note above.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 10/3/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay I'm pretty slow to MoP but I just found this and it made me has a happy Flippable Table
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Okay I'm pretty slow to MoP but I just found this and it made me has a happy Flippable Table

I sooo want that, but trying to collect tokens is a pain
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
10/03/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Márq
Flippable Table

Oh this would be so cool for those interminable work meetings.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
I played 8 hours straight yesterday and got the guild to within 200,000 points of level and burned out. The others picked up the banner and got us over the hump to 23!! YAY!! I am within 2,500,000 points of 89

Hmmmm, maybe this is why I'm leveling so slow. I haven't opened my spreadsheets in a long while and don't have a clue of the numbers away from things.

10/03/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Songmaelin
guess it's blueberry muffin and toscani chocolate bar time

Much better than peanut butter jelly time, IMO.

>.< All I can say about MoP this morning is I hate Hozen, especially Slingtail (or whatever) and their spawn times. Not to mention quests that make me kill a dozen of them just getting to the guy ... who tells me to ... kill a dozen of them. That's not good enough, though. Now I've got to kill another dozen to get to a tiger for a key. And another dozen on the way back. Oh, let's escape right through the middle of ... kill a dozen more.

*CRANKY*

Sure, at least I can kill them easier than I expected. I only had one bad moment when I kept trying to back up so I wasn't getting stabbed in the back, only to have another mob pull and stab me in the back. Rinse and repeat until I was trying to fight about 8 mobs at once. I lived, but I was not a happy Blue. Her willingness to let bygones be bygones is hanging by a thread. I'm a'gonna blame the mists and shas and whatnot (she won't, just me).

I'm only as far as having rescued some fish dude and Taylor (who is too sick to talk to apparently, so why give me a talk bubble?!)

I think I both want to see someone use it ... and want to cringe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I had fun last night. Got to do the Sha of Anger. Was realid invited to WrA to do it, but still. Was lag central.

Had a good day up until the last hour. Came home form applying for a job to find out one of the dogs died. :/
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. =(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
>.< All I can say about MoP this morning is I hate Hozen, especially Slingtail (or whatever) and their spawn times. Not to mention quests that make me kill a dozen of them just getting to the guy ... who tells me to ... kill a dozen of them. That's not good enough, though. Now I've got to kill another dozen to get to a tiger for a key. And another dozen on the way back. Oh, let's escape right through the middle of ... kill a dozen more.

Wait it gets much worse. :-((
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
10/03/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Prodon
Had a good day up until the last hour. Came home form applying for a job to find out one of the dogs died. :/

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that the dog died peacefully. We are in wait and see mode for one of our19 year old cats right now. I have canceled a trip for this weekend. My heart goes out to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]