Showing Some love to the Local Raiding Guilds

90 Orc Warrior
Area 52 Currently Ranked 4th in Tier 14 Progress! Ya, its the first day in, but its a great first step into this tier! This is thanks to some hard work from the following guilds who have achieved 4/16

Guilds

Ivy League - 4/16 - Server Rank #1 - World Overall Rank 17th - 10 Man World Rank 13th

CTBW - 4/16 - Server Rank #2 - World Overall Rank 19th - 10 Man World Rank 15th

Refined - 4/16 - Server Rank #3 - World Overall Rank 23rd - 25 Man World Rank 7th

Props to Refined for breaking Top 10 in the 25 man rankings.

Keep up the great work guys, thanks for making Area 52 Stand out, big props to the other 18 guilds on the server who have achieved kills in the tier so far! Lets keep this pace up!

Ranking info supplied by wowprogress.com
Reply Quote
I'm surprised only 1 guild went 6/6 the first night. Makes me wish I levelled faster
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ya, you gotta wonder though, did guilds like blood legion not go 6/6 because that 5th boss is going to be crazy on heroic and they just wanna test some strats? Did Exodus exploit? I guess we will get a better idea of the sitch now that the Euro boys are here to play, be interesting to see if they go pass 4/6 or stay at 5 to prepare.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Spartacus
Ya, you gotta wonder though, did guilds like blood legion not go 6/6 because that 5th boss is going to be crazy on heroic and they just wanna test some strats? Did Exodus exploit? I guess we will get a better idea of the sitch now that the Euro boys are here to play, be interesting to see if they go pass 4/6 or stay at 5 to prepare.

Vodka/Blood Legion, they're running multiple 25 mans raids with a set amount of mains in each run and the rest filled with alts so they can maximize gear output to the mains.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Rgthree

Vodka/Blood Legion, they're running multiple 25 mans raids with a set amount of mains in each run and the rest filled with alts so they can maximize gear output to the mains.

Ya that's deff another viable route as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
day one normal modes don't mean anything, make this thread at the end of the tier

the first four are a joke, Elegon seems like it's quite a step up in difficulty as only one 25man guild has killed it so far
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Elegon is the most tightly tuned normal fight I've done since.....I can't remember. We had several 1% wipes. Definitely deserves mention here. But yea, I second Spoodz on this. I appreciate and encourage server pride, but let's tally at the end of the heroic tier because those fights mean the most. :)
Edited by Freese on 10/3/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since Sunwell? :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
WTB an update on this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
How about someone start up a google spreadsheet progression thread, where we can post and keep track of horde/alliance progression. My old server had a wicked sheet and it was great to spark competition and help with strats and things.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/area-52/rating.tier14_25

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/area-52/rating.tier14_10

/thread
Edited by Rgthree on 10/5/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]