Can I undo lvl 86? Still working on 85 stuff

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Moldri, I posted a reply in my thread which you posted on. Just writing here in case you don't check it.
100 Night Elf Druid
The real question I think though is. Why only allow us to cue for just for just 1 of the 3 HoT dungeons? Honestly if the first dungeon is accesible through direct cueing why not the other two?
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/03/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Ktharx
The real question I think though is. Why only allow us to cue for just for just 1 of the 3 HoT dungeons? Honestly if the first dungeon is accesible through direct cueing why not the other two?
Even though you necro'd a month old thread, I will go ahead and answer you. You have to unlock the other 2 HoT dungeons by completing the one prior to it first. Once you have finished the first, the 2nd unlocks. Once you have finished the 2nd, the final one unlocks. Much like the ICC dungeons that were released near the end of Wrath.
100 Night Elf Druid
sorry for the necro, but I wrote my comment after completing the first and I was unable to direct cue for either of the other two. which is what I thought would happen after doing the first. Didn;t work though.
Edited by Ktharx on 11/3/2012 6:59 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]