Too many...

Blanket silences as well.

There's nothing quite like hearing, "BLANKETED! BLANKETED!... !@#$" over Skype.
You know that there are too many when Mages use them routinely on every single fight. It used to be that not every PVP spec had Imp. counterspell, and Mages really wanted to save it for a proper interrupt (for that lovely 8s lockout), but now they have so much other stuff that they use Counterspell like it was just the silence. Deep Freeze -> Dragon Breath -> Counterspell -> dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Sharrow
Well, one of mine got semi-nerfed. Me, I'd be happy for the new Paladin snares to be their own separate button if just about everyone else's were too. Frost Shock and Hamstring are what snares should be - something that you have to choose to apply, and which has a cost to apply. The current Seal of Justice and Burden of Guilt, like Frostbolt, most Rogue snares, and just about every other snare in the game, is automatic, and that's just not a good idea.

Here, here!
Edited by Buckybadger on 10/6/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]