Any pet battle fix's in todays's restart?

There are a ton of things that need attention when it comes to pet battle's. Any lurve for petaholics today?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still missing Strong Trap.
Still missing dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've noticed that the missing pets, such as Devouring Maggot, Silkbead Snail, etc. are now showing up in the pet journal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It seems a new bug came up that doesn't let us battle pet tamers any time we want.

If this isn't a bug, then my suggestion to fix this glaring design flaw in the game is to give us back the ability to challenge all pet tamers as many times as we want. The XP gain from beating another tamer feels like exactly the amount we should be receiving from all battles, and still has challenge and fun to it.

Grinding random pets out in the field for a pittance of XP is awful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Klinny
I've noticed that the missing pets, such as Devouring Maggot, Silkbead Snail, etc. are now showing up in the pet journal.

They're in the journal, but are not marked up for the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Deàl
They're in the journal, but are not marked up for the achievement.

I actually got credit for the Devouring Maggot even though I've never caught one.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I just want the dailies! I battled the trainers in eastern kingdoms and Kalimdor on the 25 and unless I am mistaken I am supposed to get more battle pet bandages from the dailies.... so i dont have many anymore... which sucks... i know i can go to the stable master and revive every 8 mins but at times I battle a lot of pets in one area to get a better quality one... sometimes causing a fair bit of death, leading to waiting for the revive cooldown....
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I earned Going to Need More Traps after the restart just now, and was promptly able to use a Strong Trap.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
How can you tell if you have the Strong Trap active? I have the achievement and can't tell.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still unable to buy race-specific pets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Looks like the macro to determine pets rarity is broken. Anyone else confirm? Are you guys' add-ons still working?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
My macro is working fine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Weird... mine refused to work after the restart but now is fine -.-

I really wish they'd fix the phasing issues with the minfernals and scourged whelplings. I've even tried logging out and back in, no help. Never seen one of them I could touch.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
10/04/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Scotaidh
How can you tell if you have the Strong Trap active? I have the achievement and can't tell.

When you mouse over your trap, the title will be Strong Trap. Also, the icon is different.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]